MOBILE, AL - Meet at Wings for the Steelers game? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
OK, I know that I don't know a lot of ya'll on a personal basis but lets make some solid plans. Sunday at Wings? What time? If you guys want, I will call ahead of time and get a room reserved or something like that. Maybe they will let us block off that back area with the big screens. Anyone up for that? Lets get a head count of possibles so I can let them know. I am not sure if there is a minimum head count for that area or not. Man, I am really looking forward to it.

I am kind of stuck on what to do guys, I promised zglabert I would be at his house that day for the Steelers game and I dont want to disapoint the guy and not show up.

I mean what should I do here for the Steelers game? Go to Galbert's house or go to Wings?

I mean they both look appealing to me, I just cant do both, plus I promised 62 Defense I would show up for the Buffalo game at Wings.

What do I do guys?
Help me out here

Count me in - I dont have the NFL Network channel and I need to see some saints football!!

Hey 2884 - why dont you and zglabert make it to Wings this go around - We can all make this our first official gathering of Mobile area who-dats.

Last edited:
Make sure to take pics of the festivities and post here.

2884, I think you and zglabert should both go to Wings. That way everyone is happy :)

If you can make it and you read this ... just go!!... Its really cool to meet people from the forum.... its nice to be with fellow Saints fans while watching the game!!

sup guys? looks like everyone is rooting for me to go to Wings. when i get back Monday i'll have to check my email to see if anyone responded to my invitation to the party at my house on Sunday. A few people told me they'll be there so i'll have to see. i invited almost half of the Coast Guard base over at the Airport on Tanner Williams.

And if anyone ever wants to come by and check the base out and do some flying in the simulator, give me a call and i will bring you.

I'll get back with everyone on Monday with my plans,

WHO DAT!!

ZGALBERT - Sorry for overstepping the party man - totally forgot about it. I called Wings earlier today and I am going to have to speak to the manager regarding the space. I should be able to post later today with the details.

So far we only have 5 people that are going to Wings. Anybody know any other Saints fans that they can bring? I would really like to build this thing up.

So far I have:

BigSherm (me - Scott)
themadpiper
saintsman2884
62 Defense
Zgalbert

I might have a friend or two that I could bring but only real Siants fans of course.

well i know of 3 people that i know that are Saints fans, they got season tix with me this year.

soo... i'll see how the response looks like from the people i work with. so far i don't think i'll be able get to wings, but we'll see.

if not this time guys.. i'm down for the Aug 18th game when they play the Bengals..

Its looks like I won't be makin it out to Wings Sunday due to financial restrictions... Should be able to next game tho.

i won't be there guys... i have over 20 people coming to the house... cooking bbq pork, cheese dip, wings and cheeseburgers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom