MOBILE, AL - Meet at Wings for the Steelers game? (1 Viewer)

I tried to send a PM to Saintman2884, BigSherm and themadpiper - dont think it went thru -anyways.

I dont have Directv and no NFL Network, so I am going to watch the game tonite at wings-will be there around 6:30pm. If you are coming - give me a cell call = 251-648-2762

Hope yall can make it - the first two pitchers of beer is on me!!

62 Defense

62 Defense, I hate to break it to you this way, but I have been suffering from a very bad fever this past week and my doctor would not want me to get a relapse or even sicker then I am now. If I didn't have this cold right now, I would jump over Airport Blvd to be at Wings with you guys. I feel bad that I cant be here right now its just over the past week I was so sick I could barely get out of bed to take a bath it was that bad.

I am truly sorry to break it to you this way with just a few hours away from kickoff. I tried to see If I could do it but my health was just too bad.
If a game in the future comes up with the Saints, then I would love to do so. But like I said I know how much you put into this game and wanted to meet me and I hate to let you down, but I felt that health might get worse then it is now.

Sincerely,

Your friend Saintman2884

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom