Mobile/Baldwin county where were you? (1 Viewer)

TouchdownDeuce

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought we were all going to Indigo Joe`s? Theres nothing like celebrating a kickoff returned for a td by yourself in a bar! Its so lame to live this close to NO and not even have any Saints fans in a sports bar.

If anyone is interested a group of about 15 of us are meeting up at Buffalo Wild Wings on Monday for the game. This is the first home game I am going to miss this year but the wife is due any day now.

buffalo wild wings -- sounds nice -- got plans already but would love to catch the dallas game with a group.

Do you guys hit buffalo's everyweek?

Buffalo Wild Wings is on Airport Blvd. If you are coming from I-65 head west on airport for about 4 miles. It is right before you get to Hillcrest Rd on the left. I usually get a group together to watch all the away games. I go to all the home games but trying to stay closer to home for this one because the wife is due anytime now.

If anyone is interested a group of about 15 of us are meeting up at Buffalo Wild Wings on Monday for the game. This is the first home game I am going to miss this year but the wife is due any day now.

oh man you are gonna miss quit a wild one in our sections! but congrats on the little one coming, she looked "due any day now" at the last game!

oh man you are gonna miss quit a wild one in our sections! but congrats on the little one coming, she looked "due any day now" at the last game!

I know right! I am more upset about not being able to get a video at the game, especially if you break out the new outfit!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom