Mobile Games [CURIOSITY] (1 Viewer)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What mobile games have you found lately that you like?

Getting a new phone always makes me look for dumb things to do on it. I just discovered Plague Inc, and kind of like it right now. Took me around 5-6 tries on normal before I could actually wipe out the world.

Defsoundz

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Clear Vision is a great game for a buck. If you try the trial version you will be hooked.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Curiosity
I'm surprised we didn't have more of a thread on this game (I couldn't find it), but the involved a multilayered cube, and every who downloaded the game basically worked on destroying the cube, one tile at a time, one layer at a time. It was pretty mindless (although you could earn coins to purchase items to enable you to destroy more tiles at once.

It took gamers roughly 6 months to destroy about 25 billion tiles to get to the center. Some dude in the UK finally busted the last tile to get to the center, and this is what he got:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qhzb9OUWrXU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Story here: The Curiosity Cube Will Turn This Kid Into a Videogame God | Game|Life | Wired.com

ktulu909

Not Band
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hill climb racing is a good time waster.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

SaintsIn2009

BRING THE WOOD!!!
Reaction score
Real racing 3 is the best iPhone game I've played so far, and I hate iPhone games.

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I like Plague Inc too, some others, Great Big War Game, Great Little War Game, Gunman Clive, Radiant, Robotek, Tank Hero, Tank Hero: Laser Wars, Contre Jour, World of Goo, EVAC, Hyper Jump, Jelly Defense.... I might have too many games on my phone/tablet

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet, but there is an updated version of Final Fantasy III for some smart phones and tablets. Looks really good.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What mobile games have you found lately that you like?

Getting a new phone always makes me look for dumb things to do on it. I just discovered Plague Inc, and kind of like it right now. Took me around 5-6 tries on normal before I could actually wipe out the world.
Darn you for getting my hooked on a new game!!!!!

I've only done two runs. Got close both times, but no cigar. I killed 6 billion on my first run, but somehow greenland never was infected!

SaintStephen

Devine Obliteration
Reaction score
10000000 is well worth a .99 investment. Think match 3 with RPG elements. Played for days on end....Alot of others I have trouble with the control configurations on the touchscreen, but can see the potential for greatness.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
i've been playing blood brothers for months. i play until i have to pay to progress or wait till i recharge, then i just pick it up later when bored.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i've been playing blood brothers for months. i play until i have to pay to progress or wait till i recharge, then i just pick it up later when bored.
I played that for a while, then got bored with it.

I finally wiped out the earth on Plague, Inc though. 4th try. I started it in China.

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Darn you for getting my hooked on a new game!!!!!

I've only done two runs. Got close both times, but no cigar. I killed 6 billion on my first run, but somehow greenland never was infected!
You gotta make the bug resistant to cold and easily transmissible in rural areas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints vs. Chargers: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Saints Why the Saints might not go on a roll their final 11 games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Teddy: Evaluating our favorite former Saint's first 6 games. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Saints among NFL's worst at forcing turnovers through 5 games, but are trusting the process Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara This season through 6 games has the least parity in NFL history Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Saints, New Orleans Mayor meet to discuss return of fans to Superdome for games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 6 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The cost of no Saints fans at games for Louisiana? $15M in lost tax revenue, team officials say Saints RSS News Feeds 0
LifeForceDave 2 Monday night games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Games 6-11 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Last two games..... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
jasonsw Brees last 4 games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 87
Saints' Payton supports games at LSU, with fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton says possibility of having Saints games at LSU 'would be exciting' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints explore moving home games to LSU's Tiger Stadium SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints extend October winning streak to 14 games dating to 2016 SR News Page Articles 0
Saints are exploring possibility of playing home games at LSU’s Tiger Stadium Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints explore playing home games at LSU’s Tiger Stadium Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to meet with LSU on hosting home games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
BlackNGoldblood Saints discussing playing home games at Tiger Stadium Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 81
UFCSaint I wonder when the last time Brady was 5 games into a season without the division lead? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
About as bad as they can play the 1st 5 games and guess what Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
JackT. saints games on reddit Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
jasonsw N/S Matt Ryan's stats last 3 games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 35