Mobile Games [CURIOSITY] (1 Viewer)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Reaction score
What mobile games have you found lately that you like?

Getting a new phone always makes me look for dumb things to do on it. I just discovered Plague Inc, and kind of like it right now. Took me around 5-6 tries on normal before I could actually wipe out the world.

Clear Vision is a great game for a buck. If you try the trial version you will be hooked.

I'm surprised we didn't have more of a thread on this game (I couldn't find it), but the involved a multilayered cube, and every who downloaded the game basically worked on destroying the cube, one tile at a time, one layer at a time. It was pretty mindless (although you could earn coins to purchase items to enable you to destroy more tiles at once.

It took gamers roughly 6 months to destroy about 25 billion tiles to get to the center. Some dude in the UK finally busted the last tile to get to the center, and this is what he got:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qhzb9OUWrXU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Story here: The Curiosity Cube Will Turn This Kid Into a Videogame God | Game|Life | Wired.com

Hill climb racing is a good time waster.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Real racing 3 is the best iPhone game I've played so far, and I hate iPhone games.

I like Plague Inc too, some others, Great Big War Game, Great Little War Game, Gunman Clive, Radiant, Robotek, Tank Hero, Tank Hero: Laser Wars, Contre Jour, World of Goo, EVAC, Hyper Jump, Jelly Defense.... I might have too many games on my phone/tablet

I haven't tried it yet, but there is an updated version of Final Fantasy III for some smart phones and tablets. Looks really good.

What mobile games have you found lately that you like?

Getting a new phone always makes me look for dumb things to do on it. I just discovered Plague Inc, and kind of like it right now. Took me around 5-6 tries on normal before I could actually wipe out the world.

Darn you for getting my hooked on a new game!!!!!

I've only done two runs. Got close both times, but no cigar. I killed 6 billion on my first run, but somehow greenland never was infected!

10000000 is well worth a .99 investment. Think match 3 with RPG elements. Played for days on end....Alot of others I have trouble with the control configurations on the touchscreen, but can see the potential for greatness.

i've been playing blood brothers for months. i play until i have to pay to progress or wait till i recharge, then i just pick it up later when bored.

i've been playing blood brothers for months. i play until i have to pay to progress or wait till i recharge, then i just pick it up later when bored.

I played that for a while, then got bored with it.

I finally wiped out the earth on Plague, Inc though. 4th try. I started it in China.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom