Mobile Ticketing (1 Viewer)

Saint_Medic

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I plan on using my smartphone to enter the game tomorrow for the first time without a paper ticket. Just making sure as long as I have a "QR" barcode, I'll be fine, right?

I used the account manager and saved the tickets to the "wallet" on my iPhone which shows the QR code..

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use my phone for entry and they’ll just scan your phone and you’ll be good as long as they are in your “wallet"

Yup, works fine. I now keep my ticket book intact as a keepsake.

Definitely using it this season. I simply take a screenshot and pull it up when I'm ready to go in so I don't have to worry about logging in at the Dome.

The book this season looks to nice to want to use.

Does anyone else get "barcode unavailable" when logging onto account manager through the Saints app? Trying to figure out how to get the tickets into my "wallet".

If you lose your phone though and do not have your tickets as back up....uh-oh.

If you lose your phone, you can log on from a laptop and get the bar code re-issued. Its not an issue unless you lose your phone while walking up the ramp to the dome.

If you lose your phone, you can log on from a laptop and get the bar code re-issued. Its not an issue unless you lose your phone while walking up the ramp to the dome.

That's what I was referring to; losing your phone, while participating in some adult consumption of liquids, prior to the game etc. A paper ticket stowed in your pocket/wallet is always a good backup. You are not going to be whipping out your ticket to take drunk selfies, showing friends dumb photos and then misplacing your phone, or losing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom