Mock Draft (3 Rounds) (1 Viewer)

that is pretty money.... i would prefer Mckelvin, Highsmith, and Okam though with a little bit of Zach Thomas on the side

That is by a million miles the best mock draft I have seen.
Trading up for Ellis would be great on its own, and New England will look to deal out of there, but then to get a player like Dan Connor, the best player at two positions that just happens to be massive needs for us, in the second would be brilliant.

I hope that comes true. I don't care about a 3rd round pick. Those 2 players scream immediate impact.

I believe it would be the ideal scenario but the chances are slim.

Jets, Pats, Ravens and Cinci do not need 3 tech DT's, SO I am opposed to any move jumping up over them for a guy they are most likely not taking, unless we hear rumblings someone else is trading up for them. I guess a 3rd really isn't a high price to guarentee you a Sedrick Ellis type. But I am a gambling man. Only because this draft has lotsa depth in it IMO and more players in the first 4 rounds the better. But if we could land Ellis and Connor it would be nice.

Love the players tho, would like the 3rd still tho. More I reflect it would be no different than what we did for Jammal Brown. Throw in a 3rd guarentee they player you want. Tho the more I reflect, I can't see 41 players being taken ahead of Connor (especially curtis Lofton at 10) I think N.E. would rather Connor IMO, has more size and probably would fit thier ILB scheme better.

Am I crazy for liking Lofton better then Conner?

How about people ceasing to capitalize every word they write.......Can That Ever Happen?:dunno:
??? WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH THE THREAD?????

I too would like the Ellis/Connor combo. It is achievable although we would need to trade up to get Ellis. I doubt our FO will do that

I too would like the Ellis/Connor combo. It is achievable although we would need to trade up to get Ellis. I doubt our FO will do that

Do you respond this way every time someone posts a spelling correction or grammar correction. It happens multiple times everyday, yet I don't remember you ever posting that before.:dunno:

I am genuinely trying to find out why on earth to people do that.

Ellis/Connor would be great.......[I don't want to get yelled at again by the internet police:covri: ]

Our FO is one of the least "shy" traders there are in the league. History proves they have no qualms about trading up, trading down or staying put and taking the BPA no matter what the position. Don't be surprised if we also sit tight and take someone like Ryan Clady if he's there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom