Mock draft and final roster (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
1) Miami: Vernon Gholston. Freak of nature will lead the team in sacks

2) St. Louis: Chris Long: Can play DE or OLB if the rams chose to run a 3-4

3) Atlanta: Jake Long: Tough choice between Him and Dorsey. Just can't pass up getting a new starter at LT for the decade

4) Oakland: Darren McFadden: Can't wait to see Russell and McFadden playing on the same team.

5) Kansas City: Glenn Dorsey: Him in the middle and Allen/Hali on the outside will be a dangerous D line

6) New York Jets: Leodis McKelvin: CB. WR and ILB are needs. It would be too early for the later. CB is the choice because they have to be able to defend the Pat's crazy O

7) New England: Ryan Clady: Solidifies right side of the line.

8) TRADE. Saints Trade 1 (10) and 3 (78) ( 1500) for baltimores 1st (8) and 4th ( 106) (1482)

8) Saints: Sedrick Ellis: Will help with pass rush, run defense, and making sure our linebackers flow.

9) Bengals: Kieth Rivers: Will help a horrible defense improve

10) Ravens: Matt Ryan: They get their QB for the decade here and will have at least a year to groom him.

11) Buffalo: Limas Sweed: Big WR to compliment small and speedy Lee Evans

12) Broncos Chris Williams: Cutler will feel quite comfortable with his former teammate from Vandy

13) Panthers: Jeff Ottah: Improves horrible o line

14) Chicago: Rashard Mendenhall: Benson is flat out horrible. Time to replace him

15) Detriot: DRC: Too much talent to pass on.

16) Arizona: Jonathan Stewart: He will be fine by start of training camp and the Cards have nothing behind James

17) Minnesota: Derrik Harvey: Much needed help at DE

18) Houston: Mike Jenkins: Robinson might not be able to play for the season, they need a cb

19) Eagles: Malcom Kelly: Big WR for McNabb to throw to.

20) Tampa Bay: DeSean Jackson: Fast WR who gives the bucs what they've lacked for their entire existent. A KR/PR player

21) Washington: Phillip Merling: Most complete DE in the draft gives the redskins a huge player

22) Dallas: Devin Thomas: TO and Glenn aren't getting any younger

23) Steelers: Brandon Albert: Steal of the draft. This kid will be great at either tackle or guard. He is the next Faneca

24) Tennessee: James Hardy: Gives VY a huge and fast target that he's desperately needed

25) Seattle: Dustin Keller: Top TE and a major need for this team.

26) Jacksonville: Kentwan Balmer: They need to get back to that big two DT set and they can with Balmer

27) San Diego: Aquib Talib: Good cover man who will make a name for himself opposite of Antonio Cromartie

28) Dallas: Antoine Cason: I don't think the Pac Man deal will go through. Cason is very good and can play

29) San Francisco: Quenten Groves: Can play DE or linebacker and will make a great tandem with Defensive Rookie of the year Patrick Willis

30) Green Bay: Tracey Porter: Ran a 4.29 at his pro day. Will be groomed behind Harris and Woodson. Will take over KR and PR duties

31) Giants: Dan Conner: Will allow Mathias Kewenuka to return to DE and Strahan to retire if he pleases.

Pats Forfiet

Saints Draft

RD 1 Sedrick Ellis

RD 2) Patrick Lee CB Auburn : ( Flowers was drafted) This dude can seriously play with the best of them. Very Physical and talented

RD 3) TRADED

Rd 4) Wesley Woodyard OLB Kentucky: Fast and talented. Can play Will if morgan or shanle can't get it done

RD 5) Marcus Griffin FS ( will move to SS) Texas: Dropped after horrible combine and proday. I still think he can play

RD 6) D.J Hall WR Bama: We have shown interest in him and i think he can play.

RD 7) Marcus Coleman C Wisconsin: Started every game for them and is insurance for Goodwin

UDFA
Blake Mitchell QB South Carolina
Benjarvis Green Ellis RB OLE Miss
John Sullivan K New Mexico
Nelson Coleman Toledo

Final Roster ***=rookie
OFFENSE

QB Brees Brunell Palko

RB Deuce Bush PT Stecker

FB Karney

WR Colston Hall*** Copper

WR Meachem Devery Moore

TE: Eric Johnson, Billy Miller, Mark Campbell

LT: Jamaal Brown Bushrod

LG Nesbit Alleman

C Goodwin Coleman***

RG Evans Alleman

RT Streif Stinchcomb

DEFENSE

DE Will Smith Josh Cooper

DT Sedrick Ellis Hollis Thomas

DT Brian Young Lake

DE Grant McCray

WLB: Morgan Woodyard Shanle

MLB: Vilma Simineuax Mitchell

SLB: Fujita Evans

CB Gay Lee *** David

CB MM Young Craft

FS Bullock KK

SS Harper Griffin***

K Gramatica

P Weatherford

madden olé

no team trade down without getting at least one more pick , that is not how the draft day works. as downtrading to team you have gag the uptrade partner , when someone has to give a pick more , it has to be our 2nd or 5th rounder.

madden olé

no team trade down without getting at least one more pick , that is not how the draft day works. as downtrading to team you have gag the uptrade partner , when someone has to give a pick more , it has to be our 2nd or 5th rounder.

Never have something nice to say, do you?

i am comfortable sitting at the ten spot, if by 8, ryan ellis and rivers are there, i hate to give up a third, when we would, most likely get either ellis or rivers, with baltimore taking ryan.

Never have something nice to say, do you?

i would like half of these mocks if only one of them would be half way realistic.
we are mocking through saintsfans eyes and i understand at all these mocks we want the saints to look extra cute , but sometimes its annoying see we are raping the other teams. ozzie newsome isnt a bum , to get to his pick we have to pay first and 3rd for their first or first and 3rd and a 2nd next year .(if he understands business) .

the value chart is good and fine , but as a downtrading team i couldnt care less of fairness. if the saints want ellis real bad , and the ravens know it , they would come out with at least one more pick ....than before.

I'm hoping for Lito, Mayo, and Laws.

Anybody think that could be a possibility?

Not going to get into the roster decisions. Problems with the pick is that I don't think moving to 8 is going to get Ellis in that scenario.

If the board falls that way, then Cincy is going to read it also and move into NE's spot.

You gotta sweeten the pot a little and move at least into 7 spot. I actually think that you very well have to move to the 5 spot for him.

I think Cincy has too many needs to trade up I think they will hold pat. It is possible we could switch 2nds with the Pats instead of giving up a 3rd but I truly believe a 3rd rounder will be enough and appealing because a good player will be available at the beginning of the third.

Not going to get into the roster decisions. Problems with the pick is that I don't think moving to 8 is going to get Ellis in that scenario.

If the board falls that way, then Cincy is going to read it also and move into NE's spot.

You gotta sweeten the pot a little and move at least into 7 spot. I actually think that you very well have to move to the 5 spot for him.

I pretty much agree.

Cincy knows div rival Baltimore won't trade with them, and they know someone will try to jump them. They have to go to 7.

With that said, I think we will hold the 10 pick if we have to go higher than 7. We'll be OK with our 1st and 3rds, 5 is too much.

With all that said, LOL, Its certainly good to see a German and a Scotsman in a disagreement!

ddd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom