Mock draft compilation thread (1 Viewer)

My mid FA mock with a shocker.

Bijan Fell to us so I had to justify this pick. Jimmy G is a check down king and he’s going to need someone like Kamara so I traded him to the place he needs to be to get his life in order. Yeah Saints fans won’t like this but we get a better running back and unload some cap space. Plus we get picks.

Then I got the best linebacker in this class because we have run heavy teams in our division and this linebacker class is weak.

We need an upgrade at guard and Tippman has the strength and athleticism to make for some dynamic run plays.

With the extra pick I selected Karl Brooks to play the 3 tech. He’s good on passing downs at first until he learns to play the run in the NFL.

Andrei Iosivas has huge potential to be a physical yet fast receiver. We don’t need an immediate impact guy with Thomas coming back.

Viliami Fehoko can get to the QB and put up ridiculous stats. Transferred to a small school but he’s quick and relentless.

Jakorian Bennett probably won’t be available at this spot after his fast 40 but he’s excellent in coverage.

Kuntz needs time to develop but we have Juwan.

Landers would be a steal here.

Zavala is excellent depth and could start in a couple of years.

0F509E55-779A-448D-8AF1-2A350E019EDE.png

I hope they cripple their future to move up.

My mid FA mock with a shocker.

Bijan Fell to us so I had to justify this pick. Jimmy G is a check down king and he’s going to need someone like Kamara so I traded him to the place he needs to be to get his life in order. Yeah Saints fans won’t like this but we get a better running back and unload some cap space. Plus we get picks.

Then I got the best linebacker in this class because we have run heavy teams in our division and this linebacker class is weak.

We need an upgrade at guard and Tippman has the strength and athleticism to make for some dynamic run plays.

With the extra pick I selected Karl Brooks to play the 3 tech. He’s good on passing downs at first until he learns to play the run in the NFL.

Andrei Iosivas has huge potential to be a physical yet fast receiver. We don’t need an immediate impact guy with Thomas coming back.

Viliami Fehoko can get to the QB and put up ridiculous stats. Transferred to a small school but he’s quick and relentless.

Jakorian Bennett probably won’t be available at this spot after his fast 40 but he’s excellent in coverage.

Kuntz needs time to develop but we have Juwan.

Landers would be a steal here.

Zavala is excellent depth and could start in a couple of years.

0F509E55-779A-448D-8AF1-2A350E019EDE.png
Same for me but went with need since RB is stacked this year if there wasn't a good trade down option

I've done this a few times but this is the first one after the recent signings.

Attachments

• pff_mock_results.png
    pff_mock_results.png
    281.1 KB · Views: 18
Would have loved to have addressed O line but I chose (D- graded) Washington instead, and I’m not sorry.

Addresses DE in the first, blocking TE/extra O linemen in the second, RB of the future in the 3rd, nickel in the fourth, project DE in the fifth, my personal crush and big bodied seam threat with the soft hands in the fifth, rounding out with some value at Lb and S in the last two rounds.

20B39947-D2D8-4D46-B7E7-F50CEE1A2290.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom