Mock draft compilation thread (1 Viewer)

I bet I can outsnap any snap you can possibly fathom if they draft an Offensive lineman
I heard there’s a big LG from Calgary Technical College they’ve got their eyes on. He’s an exchange student from overseas, so he’s only played American football for 2 years.

The sky is the limit for this kid!!

😂🤮😢

Dear god people. Stop with the dozen or more draft picks projections. We are not drafting that many players. Lol
We have nine picks bruh.

29 (from san fran via Denver for Sean Payton)
40 (our second rounder)
71 (our 3rd rounder)
115 (our 4th rounder)
148 (our 5th rounder)
168 (Philli 5th rounder from Ceedy trade)
188 (Our 6th rounder)
229 (Our 7th Rounder)
260 (Mr Irrelevant Compensatory pick)

If you trade back to get more picks it's real easy to end up with a dozen.

I heard there’s a big LG from Calgary Technical College they’ve got their eyes on. He’s an exchange student from overseas, so he’s only played American football for 2 years.

😂🤮😢
Pair him with Carr and we get at least the next 5 Super Bowls

We have nine picks bruh.

29 (from san fran via Denver for Sean Payton)
40 (our second rounder)
71 (our 3rd rounder)
115 (our 4th rounder)
148 (our 5th rounder)
168 (Philli 5th rounder from Ceedy trade)
188 (Our 6th rounder)
229 (Our 7th Rounder)
260 (Mr Irrelevant Compensatory pick)

If you trade back to get more picks it's real easy to end up with a dozen.
We have 7 picks. Where are you seeing a 6th rd and pick 260?

Attachments

• CC3B9139-51E9-4F87-B4BC-9C6E9BDE1DE2.png
    CC3B9139-51E9-4F87-B4BC-9C6E9BDE1DE2.png
    794.6 KB · Views: 56

😂🤮😢
Jeeps... I thought you were talking about Onyemata, but realised he played for Manitoba and this is 2023 and he's a DL. Nevermind.

We have 9. I listed them. I’ll link source tomorrow.
Ok, so the 6th rd pick has conditions from the Roby trade and we are assuming that we get a 7rd compensatory pick. Not sure if anything is definitive regarding those two yet. The compensatory pick most likely, but I have reservations about the 6th rd pick

Thought we could have a thread to put our thoughts on all the many mock drafts out there. I know they're useless but I think it's fun to get an idea of what positions or players people think we need.

This one was laughable from https://www.fantasypros.com/2023/02/2023-nfl-mock-draft-two-rounds/
  1. New Orleans Saints (from Broncos) – Anthony Richardson (QB – Florida)
Having just acquired this pick as part of the Sean Payton trade, the Saints might represent a good fit for Richardson, as they can rely on Andy Dalton

next season while Richardson develops further.

1. New Orleans Saints – Emmanuel Forbes (CB – Mississippi St.)
Marshon Lattimore
was limited to just 415 snaps last season, and the team’s three other top cornerbacks – Paulson Adebo
, Bradley Roby
, and 2022 second-round pick Alontae Taylor
– all struggled last year.

I can't say I know enough about Richardson but to say that Taylor, Roby and Adebo all struggled is interesting. Maybe at times. And Lattimore had a lacerated kidney!
So did CeeDeeDeuce, and he missed 4 games aand played in the playoffs. Lattimore took a 10 game break.

Dear god people. Stop with the dozen or more draft picks projections. We are not drafting that many players. Lol
We will trade up, overpay and end up with 3 or 4 because our roster is so good

Add Tyjae Spears in the fourth (or UCLA's Charbonet) and then follow that up the BPAs among TEs and safeties along with maybe another OL and even a Jake Haener or Jaren Hall (Archie and Bobby Scott were about the same age and made a good tandem for a decade) and I'd be more than satisfied. And I wouldn't mind a strong TE over a WR earlier on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom