Mock Draft Simulator (1 Viewer)

Doing this simulations it's been surprising how deep this draft is through the first 5 rounds at positions we need. I've seen a lot of value at Safety, TE, Guard, DT, RB, etc. The one position I'm struggling with is DE. A lot of these edge guys are too small for DE.

Guys... Again... At least attempt to make these realistic by drafting a non-insane number of players... anything over 9 is NOT NORMAL.... LMAO!

FOR REAL!

Just draft 7 players, not some insane draft!

mock3.png
This is why I don't like these simulators. It's less realistic than that custom Madden player creator lol

Guys... Again... At least attempt to make these realistic by drafting a non-insane number of players... anything over 9 is NOT NORMAL.... LMAO!
And not productive... I like a 4-6 player draft where each has a legit shot at making the team

Assumptions:
Sign Derek Carr
Release MT and Peat
Lewis Kidd takes over LG
Potentially switch to 3-4 or hybrid using 3-4 sets/concepts.

pff_mock_results(17).png

Assumptions:
Sign Carr
Release MT and Peat
Switch to 3-4
This revamps the backfield, adds speed to TE, young QB to groom, big WRs and picks up another tackle to convert to guard. On defense, this addresses NT, adds a 3-4 OLB and CB depth. Add a K incase Lutz doesn't get back to form. Saints don't trade back so this isn't realistic, but it doesn't show how to address the numerous positions and inject more youth on inexpensive contracts.
pff_mock_results (2).png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom