Mock Draft V2.0 - Rob Ryan style (1 Viewer)

I like this draft. I'd take Bacarri Rambo in the 3rd over Thomas.

Now if you could find a way of getting Tyrann Mathieu in there in the middle rounds I'd love it!

Didn't we take a Safety and a LB in the same draft three years ago from Wake Forest?

Arnoux LB and Vaughn Safety. Both got injured and are now free agents.

Lets hope Okoro stays fit if we take him. Nice draft btw

Love this draft. Would be fine with jordan or a cb in the 1st

i will piss myself if this is our draft. just..awesome. ill say we will probably draft a tackle in there somewhere. but great draft

No doubt man he's a monster. Terrence Cody 2.0

Might want to change that comparison, Terrence Cody has been a bust since coming into the NFL according to the locals...

The Baltimore Sun considers former second-round pick Terrence Cody a "bust" through three NFL seasons.
Cody, the 57th overall pick in the 2010 draft, gets pushed around in the run game despite weighing 350-plus pounds and lost his starting job this season to retread veteran Ma'ake Kemoeatu. Cody is under contract for 2013, but he may have to compete for a roster spot in training camp next summer.

This may be the best mock ive seen yet. At least the most logical. I maybe wouldn't bite on bumphis. I think people are forgetting that we are getting Toon back. I haven't looked to see who would be available at that pick, but maybe a developmental LT (if available)?

I think Okoro is a day two gem. He was on a very bad Wake Forest team. Plus he is more football fast then his 40,,I think he will run in the high 4.5s at the combine, make him a 5th to 7th rounder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom