Mock Offseason as well as Vilma lol only one move in FA Period (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Re-sign *= already re-signed
Copper*
Young*
Simineaux*? Deph maybe
Nesbit*
Goodwin*
David patten: This guy is a veteran presence we need to mentor meachem? Spelling is off i think
Billy Miller: Reliable TE

Possible FA pickups
Lance Briggs: If we get him, our d will improve dramatically
Quinn Gray: I'm Really high on this guy and i think we should give him a shot
Randall Gay: Could possibly start until MM gets back ( yes i know i will get blasted for this because he played a couple poor games)
Bryant Johnson: Has everything: Height and speed and hands
Jacques Reevis: Nickel CB who can play decently
Travis LaBoy: great pass rusher
Michael Turner We need another Rb to replace deuce I think he will be cut

Trades ( yes i know the Vilma Trade already happened) I think we do one of three things either trade for Shockey or Trade for Stroud or Huff

IF we trade for Shockey: Send the G men a 3rd or possibly a 2nd

Trade for Strouds with a conditonal pick :) 3rd possibly second Next year

If we trade for Huff: Give the Raiders a 3rd and bullocks ( i think this one will happen)

Draft:
Rd 1) DRC Will eventually start for us
Rd 2) Jerod Mayo: Might replace Fujita on the outside
Rd 3) Traded to Raiders for Huff
Rd 4) JerMichael Finley: Immediate upgrade
Rd 5) Kirk Barton: I think he will replace stinch eventually
Rd 6) Eric Foster: Gotta Love this kid
Rd 7)Marcus Coleman C We need a backup and this kid started every game for the badgers

Depth Chart

QB: Brees Gray Palko

RB: Turner Bush PT

Fb Mike Karney

WR: Colston Meachem Copper

WR: Johnson Patten

TE Finley Miller

OT Brown, Streif

OG Evans, Allleman

OC Goodwin Coleman

OG Nesbit Alleman

OT Stinch Barton Bushrod

DE Grant LaBoy

DT Stroud Young

DT: Thomas, Klansy

DE Smith Foster Cooper

OLB Fujita Mayo

MLB Vilma Simmons Mitchell

OLB Briggs Mayo

CB: Gay Young Dacid

CB: DRC ( until MM gets back) Reeves

FS Huff KK

SS Harper

We do not have a 4th round pick in the upcoming draft. We sent it to the Jets for Vilma...

We do not have a 4th round pick in the upcoming draft. We sent it to the Jets for Vilma...

Wait... I thought i was a conditional pick for 09 which would mean that it depends on how he plays... In other words we wont know how he plays until next year

sorry guys... i didnt read the post earlier about us trading our 4th pick this year that pretty much screws this thing up

You have the Saints trading next year's third round pick for Marcus Stroud, which cannot happen. The third round pick is part of the conditional trade for Vilma and therefore cannot be used in any subsequent trade until that trade is settled.

You have the Saints trading next year's third round pick for Marcus Stroud, which cannot happen. The third round pick is part of the conditional trade for Vilma and therefore cannot be used in any subsequent trade until that trade is settled.

i've heard two different things Which i believe the first one: Espn is still saying we are trading a 2009 conditional pick...
The other thing is speculation that we traded this years fourth and a conditional pick next year

Saints offered them a second but Giants also wanted a player thrown in too which stopped it at least for now.

Jimmy Smith / New Orleans Times-Picayune

Saints finalized a trade on Friday that brings middle linebacker Jonathan Vilma from the Jets in exchange for a future conditional draft choice, Vilma's agent Tony Fleming said Friday morning
`

There's conflicting reports but the newer ones say a 4th this year and maybe a conditional next where we could recoup our 4th.

To delete a thread you click on 'edit' and the 'delete'.

do you seriously have jarod mayo replacing fujita???

There's conflicting reports but the newer ones say a 4th this year and maybe a conditional next where we could recoup our 4th.

To delete a thread you click on 'edit' and the 'delete'.

Yeah ESPN (Sportscenter) says one of the conditions is us signing him to a contract...

Re-sign *= already re-signed
Copper*
Young*
Simineaux*? Deph maybe
Nesbit*
Goodwin*
David patten: This guy is a veteran presence we need to mentor meachem? Spelling is off i think
Billy Miller: Reliable TE

Possible FA pickups
Lance Briggs: If we get him, our d will improve dramatically
Quinn Gray: I'm Really high on this guy and i think we should give him a shot
Randall Gay: Could possibly start until MM gets back ( yes i know i will get blasted for this because he played a couple poor games)
Bryant Johnson: Has everything: Height and speed and hands
Jacques Reevis: Nickel CB who can play decently
Travis LaBoy: great pass rusher
Michael Turner We need another Rb to replace deuce I think he will be cut

Trades ( yes i know the Vilma Trade already happened) I think we do one of three things either trade for Shockey or Trade for Stroud or Huff

Trade for Strouds with a conditonal pick :) 3rd possibly second Next year

If we trade for Huff: Give the Raiders a 3rd and bullocks ( i think this one will happen)

Draft:
Rd 1) DRC Will eventually start for us
Rd 2) Jerod Mayo: Might replace Fujita on the outside
Rd 3) Traded to Raiders for Huff
Rd 4) JerMichael Finley: Immediate upgrade
Rd 5) Kirk Barton: I think he will replace stinch eventually
Rd 6) Eric Foster: Gotta Love this kid
Rd 7)Marcus Coleman C We need a backup and this kid started every game for the badgers

Depth Chart

QB: Brees Gray Palko

RB: Turner Bush PT

Fb Mike Karney

WR: Colston Meachem Copper

WR: Johnson Patten

TE Finley Miller

OT Brown, Streif

OG Evans, Allleman

OC Goodwin Coleman

OG Nesbit Alleman

OT Stinch Barton Bushrod

DE Grant LaBoy

DT Stroud Young

DT: Thomas, Klansy

DE Smith Foster Cooper

OLB Fujita Mayo

MLB Vilma Simmons Mitchell

OLB Briggs Mayo

CB: Gay Young Dacid

CB: DRC ( until MM gets back) Reeves

FS Huff KK

SS Harper
Why in the heck would you worry about replacing Fujita? Is he not the only good player we have on our defense? Besides maybe Smith, and now Vilma. "Mayo replacing Fujita", I think that you are the first and ONLY fan that wants Fujita replaced. The man is not only a good LB, He is an outstanding citizen of New Orleans.

Why in the heck would you worry about replacing Fujita? Is he not the only good player we have on our defense? Besides maybe Smith, and now Vilma. "Mayo replacing Fujita", I think that you are the first and ONLY fan that wants Fujita replaced. The man is not only a good LB, He is an outstanding citizen of New Orleans.

:smilielol::lol:

Slow down dude... that's not Mickey loomis that posted this mock... he's just a forum poster with an opinion... everything will be OK... breathe... hold it... exhale... wooosssaaaaahhhh...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom