Mock w/trades Ver 1.1 (1 Viewer)

nextyear

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
For this mock I used The player Rankings/Computer sim draft from drafttek.com.
They have a player list that combines a bunch of player rankings from other draft sites.
I will update it every so often as the player rankings change

10.Trade with Dallas for 22 & 28

*22. Aqib Talib
CB Kansas

*28. Ali Highsmith
OLB LSU

*41. Trade w/ Buffalo for 72 & 73

*72.Curtis Lofton
MLB Oklahoma

*73. Jacob Tamme
TE Kentucky

*79. Matt Forte
RB Tulane

110. Chevis Jackson
CB LSU

141. Dexter Jackson
WR App St

173. Tommy Blake
DE TCU

205. Darius Reynaud
WR West Virginia

I just can't see Lofton getting taken as late as #72

Why would Dallas trade with us? I keep seeing people saying that but theres no reason whatsoever for them to trade up with us barring McFadden falling to 10, which won't happen.

Why would Dallas trade with us? I keep seeing people saying that but theres no reason whatsoever for them to trade up with us barring McFadden falling to 10, which won't happen.

Even if McFadden falls to 10, I don't think the Cowboys would want given how Marion Barber has been playing lately.

If Dmac is at 10, I'm pretty sure the boys trade...Jones has been drooling over McFadden for ages (Arkansas alum and all) plus they don't think Barber can carry the load alone, which, with his running style, I'm inclined to agree with...I think he'd get injured pretty quickly with his blood and thunder style.

I also don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that Dmac slides...the top 10 of this draft is much deeper than last years, barring a consensus top 3...where a guy like Jamaal Anderson (who went to the falcons...Moss went to the Broncos right?) was picked 8th

In terms of the post itself, I'd love that draft, though it's not likely...Forte and Lofton will both go earlier than that...lofton might creep into the first round!

I'd be happy taking Lofton at 28 and then Highsmith at 41 (no trade with Buffalo), as I think Highsmith is more likely to last till then than Lofton

I do not see these picks as homer picks, I think these players provide great value at the spots drafted. As the off season moves along their draft spots will change but as of now it just my opinion. This is a mock draft their is no exact science to it but i will update it as needed and see how close I can get.

I thought they wanted Phillips? At least that's the word on this forum...

I'd stay at 10 and take Rivers and move him to MIKE if we do't address the MIKE position in FA... and if we do... I'd take Rivers to play WILL...

Basically... I want Rivers at 10... I'd love Phillips at 10 for us too... hell either one of those guys at 10... how bout that...

Why Forte? I don't understand how people want us to waste a pick on a RB. We have Reggie, Stevker, and Pierre with Deuce coming back and Jamal Branch will be there too eventually. YOu know what we don't have? An effing Defense!

I believe the trade could happen, Dallas is interested in Phillips (or thats whats being said anyway). Also to me there is not going to be anyone left worth the tenth pick. We will have to reach. We also have numerous holes (DT,OLB,MLB,CB,CB,CB,WR,S) so by trading down we get an extra pick to fill one of thoes holes.

Why Forte? I don't understand how people want us to waste a pick on a RB. We have Reggie, Stevker, and Pierre with Deuce coming back and Jamal Branch will be there too eventually. YOu know what we don't have? An effing Defense!

This is a pretty deep draft for running back with the juniors declaring. The only player I think we can definitely count on healthy is Reggie if we remember to use him correctly. Stecker's only getting older by the day, PT had one good game and I hope no one's really willing to put all of our eggs in his basket. Deuce, after now two ACL injuries really can't be counted on to be the player he was in 06. It makes sense to bring someone young in with this draft.

I'm sorry but PT having a very good performance in the last game of the season doesn't inspire any confidence in me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom