Mock w/trades Ver 1.2 (1 Viewer)

nextyear

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Here is my post Senior Bowl Mock Draft, next one to come after Combine.
I still feel we will trade down from #10 with Dallas

10.Trade with Dallas for #22 & #28

22. D Rogers-Cromatire
CB Tenn St

28. Aqib Talib
CB Kansas

42.Curtis Lofton
MLB Oklahoma

74. Shawn Crable
OLB Michigan

106. Trevor Laws
DT Notre Dame

138. Jacob Tamme
TE Kentucky

170.Eddie Royal
WR Virginia Tech

202. Darius Reynaud
WR West Virginia

why would Dallas trade two frist rounds to us? Is McFadden still there at 10 or something. Why would we pick 2 corners in the first round?

This would be awesome! Too bad its more like a pipe dream.

A crack pipe dream! :hihi:

Nice thinking, but it'll never happen. The names are there: Talib might be worth the #10; Cromartie: we'll see if he gets there. Lofton is unlikely to be there at 41, but I'd be all over Crable there. Dallas doesn't need the #10 pick; they won't trade to us unless McFadden somehow falls.

Crable won''t be there, he is the perfect player for either Pitt or NE and won't last past the 2nd.

i would love to be able to draft those two young corners but who whe kidding we dont have that kind of luck

Good idea, but unless McD is still there at #10, it's not going to happen. Also, Royal so low?

This is awful awful awful. Why two CBs? Thank God you don't work for the Saints. Well maybe as a custodian, but no Front Office position.

Name me two Healthy CB we have under contract that you would keep before those two.
Only Young comes to mind and he is still unproven. McKen is recovering from a serious injury and may not play at all next year. Plus the draft appears to be deeper at LB than CB so yes I would grab two #1 cb. BY THE WAY HOW SOON DO WE FORGET LAST SEASON, THE DISCUSSIONS WERE ALWAYS ABOUT OUR LACK OF CB!

We would not take TWO CBs in the first round (and IMHO we shouldn't take any in the first unless it's second first round pick). Also Laws will not make it that far. He is moving up draft boards.

I like some of the players, but not the whole draft.

Here is my post Senior Bowl Mock Draft, next one to come after Combine.
I still feel we will trade down from #10 with Dallas

10.Trade with Dallas for #22 & #28

22. D Rogers-Cromatire
CB Tenn St

28. Aqib Talib
CB Kansas

42.Curtis Lofton
MLB Oklahoma

74. Shawn Crable
OLB Michigan

106. Trevor Laws
DT Notre Dame

138. Jacob Tamme
TE Kentucky

170.Eddie Royal
WR Virginia Tech

202. Darius Reynaud
WR West Virginia

You can dream anyways. You know you only traded with Dallas because they have 2 first round picks and you want to create your dream scenario. Cant say that i blame you but i doubt it happens.

Truth is Jerry Jones is in love with McFadden and if he trades up to get him, he will have to go higher than #10 and the word is that Jones is very smitten with McFadden.

The Raiders can use a RB too...and possibly KC so Dallas will be shooting higher than #10

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom