[Mod edit: TMZ article] "Sean Payton shoots down Brees retirement [rumors]" (1 Viewer)

I love the saints and Brees, but Brees needs to go to a superbowl ready team.
Hes not gunna get it with the Saints.
Between Peytons coaching bumbles and the RFL, Rigged Football League, Saints dont have a chance.

Between Peytons coaching bumbles and the RFL, Rigged Football League, Saints dont have a chance.

......so why are you here if you think it’s all rigged against us?

So how are those Falcon PSL's working for you

Exactly and where exactly is Sliddell, middle-earth maybe?

The article is click bait....much like the tweet yesterday about Payton "dissing" Kamara....

I still find it odd that people that have followed his career believe that he will retire.

100% coming back for another season.

It's going to happen in the next year, two, or three... And who knows what his reasons for retiring or not retiring will be. We think we know, but we don't really know.

Time with or away from his family? His businesses? Wanting another shot at a ring? Wanting to hold on to his records? Wanting one more year with his coaches and team mates? Not wanting to go out in a year where he missed 5-3/4 games due to injury? Not wanting his last game to be an overtime loss to a team we should've beat, at home, in the playoffs, after a 10 point 4th quarter comeback where he didn't even get a shot in OT? Or does it all come down to how his body feels? How hard it is to recover week to week? Getting out while he can without a major injury deciding it for him... one that could linger on for years after he hangs it up? Or maybe he just likes the idea of having played 20 years... a nice round number.

:ugly9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom