[Mod Edited Title] (What would you think of offering...) Thomas for a first round pick (?) (1 Viewer)

Honestly his numbers might get better once Brees goes if we have a strong arm QB who can really make defenses have to respect the deep pass 50+ yards in the air. Would open things up for Thomas.

Only possible justification would be if we get the #1 overall pick and take Lawrence with it. But that would never happen, and even then he’d need someone reliable to throw the ball to.

BUT teams don’t NEED a superstar WR to win championships, and they can win championships with QBs still on their rookie contracts.

Honestly his numbers might get better once Brees goes if we have a strong arm QB who can really make defenses have to respect the deep pass 50+ yards in the air. Would open things up for Thomas.
LOL.
Brees has been hugely responsible for MT's success and record breaking contract. Over his first 4 years, no other QB would have delivered the ball to Thomas like Brees has. And then Thomas tweets that stuff this summer?
PS: I don't think Thomas would be used as a long route guy in the Saints offensive scheme.

LOL.
Brees has been hugely responsible for MT's success and record breaking contract. Over his first 4 years, no other QB would have delivered the ball to Thomas like Brees has. And then Thomas tweets that stuff this summer?
PS: I don't think Thomas would be used as a long route guy in the Saints offensive scheme.

Meh he was great with Teddy, too. I'm not knocking Brees, but MT is the real deal.

Unless he becomes a cancer in the locker room, and no indication that is the case at this point, we would be crazy to let Mike go for anything less than a Kings ransom (2 1st's and maybe a 3rd round choice).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom