Molly Ringwald................... (1 Viewer)

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Someone please tell me why.............................???

just why......???

of all the good looking girls of the 80's ... why did the film makers choose her???

and why cant I think of 3 uglier celebs other than Ellen, Oprah, Rosie and Rosanne.....

why I ask ......

WHY??

Did you hit yourself in the head again? Geez, back in the day i would have given your first born for a CHANCE to be with her.

Molly is still hot. I have no idea what you have been smokin' dude. Have you ever even seen Sixteen Candles?

Did you hit yourself in the head again? Geez, back in the day i would have given your first born for a CHANCE to be with her.

I walk in the hose from work today and the wife is watching Pretty in Pink .. I take a look at M. Ringwald and think to my self ..... why was she such a "hottie" back then??? she looks like she got hit by a tandem trailer and then backed over again...... I had some sort of "crush " on her too at 12 yrs old...... now I see her and her 7 inches of gums below her lip and I can understand WHY!!!

Tisk tisk , you are just still ticked you didnt get your Breakfast club poster signed.

Someone please tell me why.............................???

just why......???

of all the good looking girls of the 80's ... why did the film makers choose her???

and why cant I think of 3 uglier celebs other than Ellen, Oprah, Rosie and Rosanne.....

why I ask ......

WHY??

At the risk of sounding like a catty female :vancat: , I have to agree....I never understood what men/boys saw in her. She always looked over-botoxed in the lips....SO not attractive!

At the risk of sounding like a catty female :vancat: , I have to agree....I never understood what men/boys saw in her. She always looked over-botoxed in the lips....SO not attractive!

I just cant believe I thought she was hot when I was 12..... but then again ...Mrs. G from the facts of life got a rise out of me every once in a while too..... so that not sayin much...

I just cant believe I thought she was hot when I was 12..... but then again ...Mrs. G from the facts of life got a rise out of me every once in a while too..... so that not sayin much...

Molly--not cute. I agree with Primadox.

But, Mrs. G? You gotta be kidding me? :_rofl:

Molly--not cute. I agree with Primadox.

But, Mrs. G? You gotta be kidding me? :_rofl:

when your a 12yr old boy ..... it doesnt take much......Mrs G ... Alice from The Brady Bunch....sometimes when they were cleaning up and bending down to pick things up I had some crazy fantasys........ I have since altered my criteria....... sorry if this is too much information....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom