Mom arrested after hiring strippers for her 16-year-old son’s birthday (1 Viewer)

Maybe since I'm close to 40 I've hit the "get off my lawn" stage. Who knows. :hihi:

This.

And, btw, if your 16 yo buddies are pooling their money for strippers you know who's paying?

Mom and Dad.

This.

And, btw, if your 16 yo buddies are pooling their money for strippers you know who's paying?

Mom and Dad.

Maybe. I had a job at 16 as did all of my friends, so it wouldn't have been that difficult.

You should probably never walk into a strip club then. They'll eat you alive.

Thanks but you are about fifteen years too late. Which would have been around the time I first snuck into a strip club. At 16 years old.

:hihi:

How is having strippers at a party who only strip down to their underwear endangering the welfare of anything?

Are parents really that afraid of their kids seeing a partially undressed woman?

It's not like blow jobs were given as party favors.

I have to agree.
It wouldn't be illegal for those 16 year old boys to go to the pool with the women wearing a bikini bottom and topless Topless laws by state. I was surprised at how many states it is legal for women to be topless in public.

However, some one made a law that tries to draw an arbitrary line at what is considered sexual.
I don't like laws like that. I don't think laws should be based on the morals or beliefs of each individual who looks at the law.

You should probably never walk into a strip club then. They'll eat you alive. A couple of tips just in case you ever do:

1.) They're not really attracted or into you. They don't care if you're a 300 lb. bald white man that wears a bad toupee, has a limp, stutters and smells like cheese. They're doing a job. Which leads to my second point.

2.) All they want is your money. They want all of it. As long as you flash the Benjamin's (or Washington's for that matter). They'll be all over you. As soon as you stop, you might as well be a pariah.

It takes rational thought to keep those two things in mind, thus my advise. :9:

Screw you dude. Krystal Bell loves me for who I am. She just says she can't date on the job, so we have our dates at the club by the hour. I have to give her money because of her boss, but she would totally do it for free if she could. Damn that boss.

So they are all in nursing school together. You know every stripper is in nursing school

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Yet, you hardly ever see nurses that are stripper-like in appearence. Wierd. I guess they never finish school.:hihi:

Lately everybody is making a big deal about the high school kids having sex with their teachers. What's the big deal? I did it when I was in high school and nobody made a big deal about it. It didn't make me cool or make the news.

Maybe it was because I was home schooled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom