Mom arrested after hiring strippers for her 16-year-old son’s birthday (1 Viewer)

I expect you will get strippers for your son's 16th birthday party?

There's nothing wrong with seeing a naked woman. I just think there's a difference between your mom getting them for you and your friends getting them for you.

If this boy's friends had pooled their money and gotten strippers, I think that's a pretty cool birthday. Your mom getting strippers? I'm sorry, dude, that's just a tad bit inappropriate.

I'm not ANGRY!!! :cussing: about it or anything, I just think that's the realm of buddies doing that for you and not a mother's job. But that's just me.

Maybe since I'm close to 40 I've hit the "get off my lawn" stage. Who knows. :hihi:

I mean...it's weird...but it's not something someone should be arrested for.

You should probably never walk into a strip club then. They'll eat you alive. A couple of tips just in case you ever do:

1.) They're not really attracted or into you. They don't care if you're a 300 lb. bald white man that wears a bad toupee, has a limp, stutters and smells like cheese. They're doing a job. Which leads to my second point.

2.) All they want is your money. They want all of it. As long as you flash the Benjamin's (or Washington's for that matter). They'll be all over you. As soon as you stop, you might as well be a pariah.

It takes rational thought to keep those two things in mind, thus my advise. :9:

This advice is only true if you're ugly. It's perfectly possible to take a stripper home without giving her a cent. They're not exactly the most virginal of girls.

I mean...it's weird...but it's not something someone should be arrested for.

This advice is only true if you're ugly. It's perfectly possible to take a stripper home without giving her a cent. They're not exactly the most virginal of girls.

This is true. There was this dancer I knew in Tulsa back in the day..........

If you insist. I've just never gone to a strip club with the intent of hooking up. Then again, I've been maybe 10-15 times in my whole life.

A buddy of mine did marry a stripper, but they didn't meet when she was working. And she quit stripping long before they got married. Very nice girl.

Maybe. I had a job at 16 as did all of my friends, so it wouldn't have been that difficult.

I had a job in 10th grade that paid $3.35. Even in 1984 I wasn't making enough to hire decent strippers so, for that reason alone, I love my mom and step-dad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom