Mom arrested after hiring strippers for her 16-year-old son’s birthday (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
A mother who hired strippers for her son’s 16th birthday party was arrested on Monday and charged with five counts of endangering the welfare of children.

Judy H. Viger, 33, of the upstate New York village South Glens Falls, could face up to a year in prison for endangering the mental, physical or moral state of a child under 17.

The party was held at a bowling alley on November 3, and featured two exotic dancers who stripped down to their thongs in front of children as young as 14.

The hired women also performed lap dances on teenagers at her son’s surprise 16th birthday party in South Glens Falls, police confirmed.

Mom arrested after hiring strippers for her 16-year-old son's birthday | Busted In AcadianaBusted In Acadiana

:rock:

Judy-H.-Viger.jpg

This has gotten ridiculous. First there's this war on High School boys sexing the hot lady teachers and now some sort of attack on parental supervised strippers?

What has this world come to?

Is everyone just jealous of those of us whose parents took them to strip joints and who did the hot teacher?

Seriously.

I can promise you one of the boys friends has tapped the mom..

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

msusaintsfan said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by chad141fa

I can

promise you one of the boys friends has tapped the mom..

Well consivdering she probably is co-worker's with the strippers since she had her son when she was 17...I think everyone has tapped her.

So they are all in nursing school together. You know every stripper is in nursing school

jasonj said:
Quote:

...endangering the mental, physical or moral state of a child under 17.

LOL yeah ok.
Can you break a boner?

There were two girls in my Tax II class that stripped for a living. Nice good looking girls. Very personable. Very honest. First day of class when we were going through the room introducing ourselves and what we did prior to B-School and they said that they worked together at a strip club in town. I never went and saw them at work but a couple of partners I worked with on team projects did, and they said they were good at what they did.

That's pretty amazing that 80 people were there, and not one of them thought, "man, this is inappropriate for a 16 year olds party."

That says something, just not sure what.

That's pretty amazing that 80 people were there, and not one of them thought, "man, this is inappropriate for a 16 year olds party."

That says something, just not sure what.

I don't know about you, but I lose my ability to think rationally once a naked women starts grinding on me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom