Mom arrested after hiring strippers for her 16-year-old son’s birthday (1 Viewer)

I feel like your avatar has never been more appropriate.

I think the problem here is, instead of being a mother to said 16 year old, I think she would rather be a friend.... Being 33, she was 17 when he was born, and probably still reverts back to her teenage years.....

Judy-H.-Viger3.jpg

I think the problem here is, instead of being a mother to said 16 year old, I think she would rather be a friend.... Being 33, she was 17 when he was born, and probably still reverts back to her teenage years.....

Judy-H.-Viger3.jpg

I have an aunt like that. She got pregnant super young and even though she's now pushing 50 she is absolutely developmentally arrested at like 16 or 17. It's crazy. It's like she just stopped maturing when she got pregnant and three decades have made no difference.

I have an aunt like that. She got pregnant super young and even though she's now pushing 50 she is absolutely developmentally arrested at like 16 or 17. It's crazy. It's like she just stopped maturing when she got pregnant and three decades have made no difference.

Yeah, well who the heck wants to be an old lady anyway?

Wow, times have changed. I got 50 bucks and a bottle of Brut Faberge when I turned 16. :shrug:

Way to hook a brother up, Mom!
As long as the strippers weren't 16 what's the problem.
If they were at a nudist camp nobody would have been arrested.

Well I love the idea of strippers at a 16th Bday, awesome. Its just awkward with your mom bringing them and watching. My guess he tapped his mom too.......Gross

How is having strippers at a party who only strip down to their underwear endangering the welfare of anything?

Are parents really that afraid of their kids seeing a partially undressed woman?

It's not like blow jobs were given as party favors.

How is having strippers at a party who only strip down to their underwear endangering the welfare of anything?

Are parents really that afraid of their kids seeing a partially undressed woman?

because religion

I expect you will get strippers for your son's 16th birthday party?

There's nothing wrong with seeing a naked woman. I just think there's a difference between your mom getting them for you and your friends getting them for you.

If this boy's friends had pooled their money and gotten strippers, I think that's a pretty cool birthday. Your mom getting strippers? I'm sorry, dude, that's just a tad bit inappropriate.

I'm not ANGRY!!! :cussing: about it or anything, I just think that's the realm of buddies doing that for you and not a mother's job. But that's just me.

Maybe since I'm close to 40 I've hit the "get off my lawn" stage. Who knows. :hihi:

That's pretty amazing that 80 people were there, and not one of them thought, "man, this is inappropriate for a 16 year olds party."

That says something, just not sure what.

A lot more Dads would attend birthday parties if strippers were involved!

my mum had the semi cute neighbor mum come over and strip for my 16th b-day.....but that was in the UK

I expect you will get strippers for your son's 16th birthday party?

There's nothing wrong with seeing a naked woman. I just think there's a difference between your mom getting them for you and your friends getting them for you.

If this boy's friends had pooled their money and gotten strippers, I think that's a pretty cool birthday. Your mom getting strippers? I'm sorry, dude, that's just a tad bit inappropriate.

I'm not ANGRY!!! :cussing: about it or anything, I just think that's the realm of buddies doing that for you and not a mother's job. But that's just me.

Maybe since I'm close to 40 I've hit the "get off my lawn" stage. Who knows. :hihi:
I agree that it's lacking in taste, but to be arrested for it? Nah.

I don't know about you, but I lose my ability to think rationally once a naked women starts grinding on me.

You should probably never walk into a strip club then. They'll eat you alive. A couple of tips just in case you ever do:

1.) They're not really attracted or into you. They don't care if you're a 300 lb. bald white man that wears a bad toupee, has a limp, stutters and smells like cheese. They're doing a job. Which leads to my second point.

2.) All they want is your money. They want all of it. As long as you flash the Benjamin's (or Washington's for that matter). They'll be all over you. As soon as you stop, you might as well be a pariah.

It takes rational thought to keep those two things in mind, thus my advise. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom