Mom bloggers petition to rid Kraft Mac & Cheese of artificial coloring (1 Viewer)

All the time. And as long as it still has that wonderful artificial flavoring, who cares what it looks like?

If they're so worried about it, they need to get off their lazy ***** and make real baked mac and cheese....

Anybody still eat this stuff?

here in Canada?

Absolutely. It's a national pastime here - except it's not called mac and cheese. It's Kraft Dinner (or KD)

They take it seriously.

I'm not kidding.

just from the Kraft Dinner wiki:
Kraft Dinner is considered a Canadian national dish.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-chapman201209_2-4">[2]</sup> Canadians purchase some 1.7 million of the 7 million boxes sold globally each week.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-12">[12]</sup> They eat an average of 3.2 boxes of Kraft Dinner each year, 55% more than Americans. The meal is the most popular grocery item in the country,<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-chapman201209_2-5">[2]</sup> where "Kraft Dinner" has iconic status and has become a generic trademark of sorts for macaroni and cheese.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-13">[13]</sup> As it carries a different name in Canada than the United States and other markets, the Canadian marketing and advertising platform is a made-in-Canada effort as US advertising cannot be easily adapted.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-financialpost1_14-0">[14]</sup>

Pundit Rex Murphy has written that "Kraft Dinner revolves in that all-but-unobtainable orbit of the Tim Hortons doughnut and the A&W Teen Burger. It is one of that great trinity of quick digestibles that have been enrolled as genuine Canadian cultural icons." <sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-15">[</sup><sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-financialpost1_14-1"></sup>

here in Canada?

Absolutely. It's a national pastime here - except it's not called mac and cheese. It's Kraft Dinner (or KD)

They take it seriously.

I'm not kidding.

just from the Kraft Dinner wiki:

You forgot to tell the masses on here about the Toronto Zoo. I chuckled hard when i saw the McDonalds right smack dab in the middle of the massive grounds. That building was crowded with more people than the tiger den was...

So much for a healthy/smell the fresh air day at the zoo.

If they're so worried about it, they need to get off their lazy ***** and make real baked mac and cheese....

They're too busy being mommy bloggers and spending every day pretending they're the first people in the history of the Earth to have children. Seriously, mommy bloggers are up there with Juggalos and Objectivists in terms of awfulness.

They're too busy being mommy bloggers and spending every day pretending they're the first people in the history of the Earth to have children. Seriously, mommy bloggers are up there with Juggalos and Objectivists in terms of awfulness.

it's all about a happy medium. some people would ask,i would assume,why is it that you let your child smoke at such a young age and let him have a pet hen for a playmate..

people wonder about crazier things..have you ever seen that movie one flew over the cookoo's nest..the laker fan guy (jack nicholson). if you want triumph..you get a good dose of it in that film..bar none

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom