Mom charged with baby's microwave death (1 Viewer)

slaym

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There are some sick people out there.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/28/baby.microwave.ap/index.html

DAYTON, Ohio (AP) -- A mother was arrested on suspicion of murdering her newborn daughter by microwaving the baby in an oven.
China Arnold, 26, was jailed Monday on a charge of aggravated murder, more than a year after she brought her dead month-old baby to a hospital. Bail was set Tuesday at $1 million.
"We have reason to believe, and we have some forensic evidence that is consistent with our belief, that a microwave oven was used in this death," said Ken Betz, director of the Montgomery County coroner's office.
He said the evidence included high-heat internal injuries and the absence of external burn marks on the baby, Paris Talley.

I read that earlier. I believe, that if found guilty, she should be microwaved on Pay Per View.

:shrug:

TPS

I read that earlier. I believe, that if found guilty, she should be microwaved on Pay Per View.

:shrug:

TPS
I think they should microwave her just to thaw her out and then proceed to dip her into a Turket Fryer for a nice crisp.

Why not use one of those new convection microwaves? Crispy on the outside, tender n juicy on the inside.

I would definately pay for to see that. I think all executions should be televised. I also think we need to go back a few years instead of using lethal injection. We should execute in the same manner as the victim was. Pay per View and popcorn anyone?

Seriously, sterilization at birth for everyone. You can get your organs surgically re-implanted when and if you pass a competency test and a sanity test.

Whether or not the mother gets microwaved now, I am certain that where she is eventually going, it will be quite hot.

Here is a picture of the world's greatest mom:

Attachments

• vert.china.jpg
    vert.china.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 63
Some of the sickest most demented people, are the most-fertile.
This woman is obviously crazy. She and Yates both.

I am not surprised by this story, as should anyone seeing this terrible tragedy (dare I say abomination). To me it is quite clear: it is only a late-term abortion. If we don’t respect innocent life inside of the womb, what make us this that we would have any respect for “it” after “it” is born? This is the fruit of the Culture of Death…this is what we are becoming (or have become). Sad, isn’t it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom