Mom lets her son live on a diet of french fries and blames the government when he goes blind (1 Viewer)

I read about this recently and my first thought was why am I not blind, too

This is exactly why we can't have universal healthcare here. Replace 'Mom' with 'entire state of Alabama' and you'd have our end result.

This is a prine example of healthcare needs and education needs of the world.

I know big business wants a bunch of us dumb and poor to fill to work at Walmart and McDonald's.

The answer is invest in us the people and we as a nation will grow.

Oh and you can quit that looking down on Alabama and Mississippi garbage.

Last time I checked they have auto manufacturing jobs in boths states yet they seem to run from here. Is it cuz our rural people are too stupid to bolt together Nissan and Toyota trucks or to stupid to make Benz SUVs? Or is it the hands out mentally of our officials?

I was always told that something else would make me go blind. But I can still see

And I don’t think this would happen if it were chili cheese fries. That to me sounds like a well rounded diet.

Chili cheese fries are the perfect food as long as they have meat based chili and green onions as the veg component.

This reminds me of a King of the Hill episode where the Arlen city government started banning foods that were not healthy. Bill was eating a ton of the stuff that wasn't banned saying the government was looking out for him so as long as he was eating the non-banned foods he would be fine.

This reminds me of a King of the Hill episode where the Arlen city government started banning foods that were not healthy. Bill was eating a ton of the stuff that wasn't banned saying the government was looking out for him so as long as he was eating the non-banned foods he would be fine.

Give the USA another 10 years....

Oh and you can quit that looking down on Alabama and Mississippi garbage.

Last time I checked they have auto manufacturing jobs in boths states yet they seem to run from here. Is it cuz our rural people are too stupid to bolt together Nissan and Toyota trucks or to stupid to make Benz SUVs? Or is it the hands out mentally of our officials?

You are the guy people walk away from at parties

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom