Monday morning hangover... (1 Viewer)

SAINTIN NEBR

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It's just too painful to wrap my brain on how this season transpired, and of course how it came to a sudden end. Rams 17 to 0 at home. I saw a graphic that said there was a 2% chance. 2 effn % chance they would lose. Sean has to be in the Coach of year discussion considering all the setbacks this team had to overcome. Welcome to the post-Drew Brees era. Side note. I hope a meteor hits Goodell's suit during whichever game he attends. Done ranting for the moment.. Out....

honestly though with Taysom being out i wouldnt have given them much a chance with Trevor out there, against the Rams defense

It's just too painful to wrap my brain on how this season transpired, and of course how it came to a sudden end. Rams 17 to 0 at home. I saw a graphic that said there was a 2% chance. 2 effn % chance they would lose. Sean has to be in the Coach of year discussion considering all the setbacks this team had to overcome. Welcome to the post-Drew Brees era. Side note. I hope a meteor hits Goodell's suit during whichever game he attends. Done ranting for the moment.. Out....
It was worse than that. Next Gen Stats had the Rams at 99.4% when they got the ball back and Niners had no timeouts. Rams had a 0.6% chance to lose and they lost. A meteor would be too nice for Goodell, too quick and painless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom