Monday morning qb (1 Viewer)

justdave

Hung out to dry
Reaction score
3. New Orleans (4-0). The Saints didn't drop from 1 to 3 because they had their bye this week. They dropped from 1 to 3 because of how impressive the Vikings were last Monday against Green Bay and Sunday against the Rams. The Saints and the Giants will have the chance to prove who's better this Sunday in the Superdome.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/10/11/week5/index.html

And a Burger King cartoon linked from MMQB.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA8ig0NYato

<Favre>Yes, that <Favre> impressive Viking <Favre> win over the best of the worst <Favre>, 0-4 St. Louis Rams. Wow<Favre>, what a <Favre> game!

Actually have to agree w/ King's assessment. The Vikings looked very impressive last Monday night against the Packers.

Brett Favre looked like he was 30, not 40. They've got Peterson, who's a beast. Their run defense is always stout. And their pass defense is good.

My ranking:

1. Colts
2. Giants
3. Vikings
4. Saints

yea the vikes look like they are in full beast mode right now.

seems to me that this year there is a bigger gap between really good teams and just toilet bowl awful teams.

i mean there are four 0-5 teams right now... that aint good.....

I wanna see if Favre is still feelin it in December and January because as good as he has been in his career he hasn't been very good in the post season in recent years when he was still somewhat young. Maybe he starts to wear down at 40 with this weekly grind when playoff time comes. I hope his ego will keep him from using that beast of a rb behind him and try to take the team over the hump by himself.

yea the vikes look like they are in full beast mode right now.

seems to me that this year there is a bigger gap between really good teams and just toilet bowl awful teams.

i mean there are four 0-5 teams right now... that aint good.....
Plus the Raiders, Browns, Lions and Redskins. That's 8 truly bad teams - 25% of the league. Whatever happened to parity? :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom