Monday Night at the Dome (1 Viewer)

Just think. The Giants game was at LEAST in the top five loudest games in the Dome for most (going by the threads), and it was at NOON.

This is Monday Night EFFIN Football, 7 pm, HATED BIRDS IN TOWN.

I hope they put some sort of extra supports on the Dome roof, for insurance's sake.

I picked up some tickets Sec 146, Row 8 can anyone shed some light on how good/bad the seats are?

I picked up some tickets Sec 146, Row 8 can anyone shed some light on how good/bad the seats are?

on the 10yrd line, round about

shock2.jpg

give or take

I'm tossing around SO many good sign ideas this week that I need to compile them and share some with y'all!!!

I literally was *just* thinking about what you'd come up with...like 20 minutes ago. LOL

What ideas ya have so far?!? :)

It is going to be INSANE on Monday night. :D :D

How appropriate would it be if we blocked a punt during the game? :D :D

Great section.....one I sit in. Signlady and a few others too....

I sit on row 22, seats 5-6.

You'll be right at about the 10-12 yd line on the Saints bench side. 1st few rows off wall/field. Michael Lewis is always down in your area. Good seats.

Stop it.

This thread is too soon. It's giving me goosebumps and it's still 7 days away.

My MNF experience starts on fri at 8am when i leave Glasgow airport, and 22hrs later, via NY, Cleveland and Houston, i'll be landing in NOLA for what should be,no, will be the greatest weekend of my sporting life. And my sign will be the 'sign of the cross' as i enter the dome. :9:

What part of Scotland do you live in?

Not much. Ive a friend who lives a few miles from St Andrews.

You should definitely consider a Weegie WHO DAT sign though:ezbill:

A bit of a walk from here, and i assume the last bit was inspired from him :ezbill:

Thats the last thing i expected to see on here. REP. :9:

I have an idea for a sign but I suck at photoshop. See if anyone could do it.

Take the pic of Brees dunking the ball, make it white on a black background just like the old Jordan Nike ads and logo. Underneath, in the Nike font, put "Just Drew It."

Who's with me?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom