Monday Night commentary... (1 Viewer)

i can't stand Tony K. he's so annoying. i can't believe this, but i actually look forward more to SNF than MNF.

please, bring back madden and michaels on monday.

in all seriousness, I would look forward to color commentary by Stephen Hawking and play-by-play from a guy with a electrolarynx in 2007.
stephen-hawking.jpg
voice_box.jpeg

These guys are brutal. They keep interrupting these fascinating interviews of Spike Lee, Charles Barkley, Jimmy Kimmel, or Sinead O'Conner to show Football! Bah!

In this particular game, I find them annoying in their criticism of the players and their analysis of mistakes on various plays. It's like they don't understand the horrendous weather is changing the whole complexion of the game.

Jimmy Kimmel : "Hey Joe, how's the leg."

a thing of beauty

:rogpen:

Jimmy Kimmel was funny... ought to have him in the booth every week.

Joe has informed the listening audience that Hasselback wants to get hit to punish himself and knock some sense into his head. The funny thing is, I think he was serious.

I got a kick out of the ref calling a delay of game on the G-fence.

I'm sooooooooooooooo sick of EVERYone (MOD EDIT LANGUAGE)of Brett "Throw it up for grabs" FaVre, I want to light myself on fire. I don't care about his stupid records, I don't think he's the toughest human being in the history of mankind. I know he has 3 MVP's and I know he played in a Monday night game the day after his Dad died. Good for him, he's going the HOF...but he has 1 SB ring and about 9 thousand interceptions in the playoffs. I just don't understand why everyone in the booth, everytime he plays, has to talk about him non-stop the entire game. I can understand why you would wanna give the guy his due props because he has been a great QB in the NFL and he has done it for a long time but to go on and on and on like everbody does, is just damn ridiculous.

Okay I'm done. Oh BTW...there was a time when I was a Farve fan....not anymore, I'm just sick of hearing about him. okay....Now I'm done.

Last edited:
Well said. If you ever run for office, you've got my vote.

Favre ********** is a big reason why I despise Tony K. He's right there with John Madden and I wouldn't mind at all if he somehow got abducted by carnivorous aliens and was never heard from again.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT A DISGUSTING CALL!!!!! damn refs need to stop changing the outcomes of these games!!!

How was that roughing the passer... was the ref serious... that is why the giants let vince young go... because you cannot touch the qb

I used to hate the MNF commentary till I heard the guys on Thursday night. Gumbel and Collinsworth are 20times worse IMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom