Monday Night Football Vikings @ Seahawks (2 Viewers)

Defending PI before they even breathe. That cb was draped on Diggs and had his right arm pulling.

I can't even anymore... They are telling you to forget what you see, I'm telling you it's ok
It certainly seemed to check all the boxes elucidated by the nfl expert in last night’s game. I can’t imagine why the Vikes wouldn’t challenge. Then Booger’s asinine “Nothing to see here” comment pushed me into apathy

Haha I thought that would be another INT caused by Diggs there. Almost two INTs in two attempts.

I can't believe ESPN's on-air former NFL ref said that wasn't PI. It's no wonder we have so many issues officiating.
They still have no clue what PI is.
Oh no... Make no mistake. They know.
Parry knows.
He just no longer can throw refs under the bus. He got the message.

Those lime green day glow signs are hard to read. The R in “Russ for MVP” totally looked like a P.

These Mattison screens are perfect for an aggressive defense...

Vikings D sees the quick TD by their O and are like, "Noooooooooo!"

It certainly seemed to check all the boxes elucidated by the nfl expert in last night’s game. I can’t imagine why the Vikes wouldn’t challenge. Then Booger’s asinine “Nothing to see here” comment pushed me into apathy
So far, the refs are working in Seattle's favor. Um not mad.

While I hear ya.... This is exactly what they want. The inconsistency so that when it happens and it REALLY MATTERS, it's simply a letter of apology.

So freaking aggravating how they jump on the narrative quick to tell you what you just saw is NOT what you think you saw.
Parry was so quick and spoke so decisively. That's a memo.

They flat out lie. Talk out of both sides of their mouth. The dude in the booth goes along with whatever the call or non-call is. If that same type of play is flagged on the next series he will say "It was clear P.I." Straight up lying to our face. And what do we do in return? SMH.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom