Monday Night Football Vikings @ Seahawks (2 Viewers)

fdl16

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Seahawks always have a good bit of stupidity whenever we actually need them to win.

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Well if Seattle wins then congrats to the Saints fans who wanted us to have the #1 seed for next week lol. Even if we beat the 49ers and then drop a game to the AFC then guess what, Seattle is the #1 seed. I think some people forgot that Seattle has the same amount of losses that we do. We can give San Fran their third loss but someone else has to give Seattle their third loss.

CentMSSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
NFC is tough. No cake walk to the Super Bowl
Yeah. Whoever is in the SB this year other than the Jerruhs in the NFC, the game is gonna be entertaining. The AFC is gonna be represented by the Belichics, Reids, or Harbaughs.

TheGooch

Stanky good!
Reaction score
Dangit...i thought Vikings would catch the wrath of crappy officiating for once :hm:

CentMSSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Well if Seattle wins then congrats to the Saints fans who wanted us to have the #1 seed for next week lol. Even if we beat the 49ers and then drop a game to the AFC then guess what, Seattle is the #1 seed. I think some people forgot that Seattle has the same amount of losses that we do. We can give San Fran their third loss but someone else has to give Seattle their third loss.
If the Saints beat 9ers, who you think they gonna lose to? The Ponies, Midieval Giants, or Kitties? I say neither.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom