Monday Night Football Vikings @ Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Well if Seattle wins then congrats to the Saints fans who wanted us to have the #1 seed for next week lol. Even if we beat the 49ers and then drop a game to the AFC then guess what, Seattle is the #1 seed. I think some people forgot that Seattle has the same amount of losses that we do. We can give San Fran their third loss but someone else has to give Seattle their third loss.

NFC is tough. No cake walk to the Super Bowl
Yeah. Whoever is in the SB this year other than the Jerruhs in the NFC, the game is gonna be entertaining. The AFC is gonna be represented by the Belichics, Reids, or Harbaughs.

Should be a fumble imo. Idk why they don't rule it a fumble then automatic review. In real speed it looked complete to me.

Dangit...i thought Vikings would catch the wrath of crappy officiating for once :hm:

Well if Seattle wins then congrats to the Saints fans who wanted us to have the #1 seed for next week lol. Even if we beat the 49ers and then drop a game to the AFC then guess what, Seattle is the #1 seed. I think some people forgot that Seattle has the same amount of losses that we do. We can give San Fran their third loss but someone else has to give Seattle their third loss.
If the Saints beat 9ers, who you think they gonna lose to? The Ponies, Midieval Giants, or Kitties? I say neither.

Pass interference is becoming totally subjective this season. The refs can call it or not call it. Every game seems to have different criteria. It has become a joke.
Now this fumble is called an incompletion. The refs are just taking over games and determining outcomes.
If you buy that refs are aware of their ability to influence games by throwing or not throwing flags for PI, then the huge resistance to the rule and review process makes some sense.

It is no longer "sport" it is "entertainment" and becoming not so interesting entertainment. I used to watch as much NFL football as I possibly could, not anymore. I turned this game on late in the second quarter, I watched about half of the game last night. I used to be a rabid NFL fan. Not anymore, I'm just a rabid, and often very angry, Saints fan.

Now the announcers will call that Pass Interference, and for once... they are correct.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom