Monday Night Football Vikings @ Seahawks (1 Viewer)

The Saints are sitting in the catbird's seat. The #1 seed coming off 10 days rest against a beat up 9ers team with injuries coming off 6 days rest. "Hunt!! Kill!!! Eat!!!!!"
Don't forget to look into his eyes and take his soul.

Booger is an absolute jackass. Seattle beat the 9ers, the Saints beat theHawks. How the heck are the 9ers the #2 team in the NFL behind the Ravens?

I caught the last 10 mins or so of the 4th quarter. When the Vikings got the ball with 4 or so minutes, and I am paraphrasing, Booger started waxing about how Cousins is building a reputation for being a big game QB, and how he excels in moments like this. When he stopped talking, Tessitore dropped 2 stats: Cousins has never won on Monday Night, and never won a game when his team was down by 10 going into the 4th quarter. :hihi:

My favorite ref moment is when Metcalf clearly catches the ball and then fumbled.

Ref quickly and decisively makes the call that it's Vikings ball.

15 seconds later you hear the head ref stating that the pass has been ruled incomplete.

So no refs indicates as such, but yeah it's still declared incomplete and forces Minnesota to use a challenge which they easily get overturned.

But yeah the officiating is on the up and up.

Honestly wanted the Vikings to win. Not a fan of Seattle being level with us but I’ll take the brighter side and accept that if we beat SF we have the tiebreaker over both of them.

Honestly wanted the Vikings to win. Not a fan of Seattle being level with us but I’ll take the brighter side and accept that if we beat SF we have the tiebreaker over both of them.

If we take care of business from here on out,a Seattle win was in our best interest. We don't play MN. or GB this year. Head to head
which is the first tie breaker doesn't come into play. Weird things start to happen if you get 3 way ties. We don't want to see that. I
believe it was 2004 when the Saints,Vikes,and Rams finished with the same record. We beat the Rams head to head,but they got
the final playoff spot due to a 3 way tie breaker

I caught the last 10 mins or so of the 4th quarter. When the Vikings got the ball with 4 or so minutes, and I am paraphrasing, Booger started waxing about how Cousins is building a reputation for being a big game QB, and how he excels in moments like this. When he stopped talking, Tessitore dropped 2 stats: Cousins has never won on Monday Night, and never won a game when his team was down by 10 going into the 4th quarter. :hihi:

earlier in the game Booger said that the Minneapolis Miracle went against the Vikings.. He is an idiot!

earlier in the game Booger said that the Minneapolis Miracle went against the Vikings.. He is an idiot!
Well, the next week they got crushed in Philly to the tune of 38-7.

So in a roundabout way — it went against them. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom