Montgomery, Harris, Jordan and that Fullback Guy... “X” Factor vs. Bucs (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Harris is a BEAST! Hope Sean Payton unleashes the onslaught of Kamara, Harris, Montgomery and Hill for the running and quick slants next week if Murray is out.........Forgot the Fullback’s name.. LOL. He’s becoming a Beast clutch player as well! Oh yeah! Jordan kid is special!

If Murray is out, I'm not concerned with a more than capable Montgomery taking over for him. Although don't be shocked if Washington gets the bulk of his carries.

It's a big difference from the last few postseason runs where we were counting on Austin Carr and Dan Arnold to make clutch plays. Warms the heart.

YEP! In the playoffs the last few years, its been, “Take away MT n AK n you can beat the Saints!”

This year, not only do we have em but this might b as healthy n FRESH as they’ve been in the playoffs.

Folk sometimes rag on Jared Cook, but he’s a viable part of the passing O n has to b accounted for.

Emmanuel Sanders has been a helluva pickup! He has the experience, hands, speed, n can run every route on the tree. He can beat man coverage n knows where to find the holes in zone. He’s “team first” veteran pro, n Drew loves him!

And speaking of FRESH, u gotta add Deonte’s name to the list! He was easily the quickest/fastest player on either team Sunday. If Taysom jus wings out there a half second sooner, Harris woulda had well over 100 yds n a TD!

TB might well b better than they were the last time we played em.

But I think we’re a lil better too! :9:

We are deep.

Whose that blonde linebacker with the long hair? He reminds of Gleeson sometimes when I look at him

The Bucs have the best run defense in the NFL. The goal is really to be efficient, get tough yardage, and protect the football. They also seem to do pretty well covering Kamara with their athletic LBs. I think that the key offensively will be through the passing game. Protect Brees and string enough drives together to get more points than the Bucs.

The Bucs have the best run defense in the NFL. The goal is really to be efficient, get tough yardage, and protect the football. They also seem to do pretty well covering Kamara with their athletic LBs. I think that the key offensively will be through the passing game. Protect Brees and string enough drives together to get more points than the Bucs.
They have to establish a running game. I know this is the playoffs "new season" so to speak. Week 9 game Saints had 138 rushing yards. I don't wanna see alot of screens, pitches etc. Bucs have fast LB and East to West running no good. Have to run between tackles. I think Harris will be huge. Saints Defense has to get to Tom. I think Saints will muster up the will inside to get to Tom. "GO HARD OR GO HOME"

YEP! In the playoffs the last few years, its been, “Take away MT n AK n you can beat the Saints!”

So true. If a defense was able to limit those two guys then we really didn't have anything to counter with.

But the most dangerous player on the field wasn't MT and it wasn't Kamara. Deonte Harris looked like an absolute game changer against the Bears. He's probably the most explosive player I've seen in the Black & Gold and now SP is comfortable enough to feature him on offense.

The talent on offense is truly absurd. Lol how did this happen?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom