Moody Females.. Whats in the air? (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Shhezzzz.. All the females around me are in funky moods for some reason... Maybe it's the holidays or something... About the only female around me that is not moody is the cat, and I am beggining to wonder about her... Maybe it's just me...

Anybody else got moody females?

Joe

Last edited:
Are there a bunch of barking dogs outside the club by any chance?????

aunt-flow.jpg

Maybe their DNA is starting to incorporate arsenic and it makes their personalities posionous?

I think I'm in good spirits! If the moon is full it could be the cause. It makes people wacky sometimes :lolpoof:

I think I'm in good spirits! If the moon is full it could be the cause. It makes people wacky sometimes :lolpoof:

Nope - the new moon will be on Sunday.

It could be the approach to the winter solstice on Dec 21st (which will be a full moon). Each "day" is getting shorter and the losing of daylight makes people cranky - I think women are more prone to be sensitive to this.

Dunno Joe. Mine is all moody and irritable too, but its been cold and snowy in Montana, so I write it up to cabin fever.

Shhezzzz.. ALl the females around me are in funky moods for some reason... Maybe it's the holidays or something... ABout the only female around me that is not moody is the cat, and I am beggining to wonder about her... Maybe it's just me...

Anybody else got moody females?

Joe

Now Joe, you stay away from that cat!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom