Moon Knight Discussion (Disney+) (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Consider me so happy if this is true. Always enjoyed Marc Spector. The last series that came out late last year was awesome for the first six issues or so...

The Punisher and Elektra may not be the only anti-heroes being added to the Netflix corner of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Marc Spector, a.k.a. Moon Knight, may be showing up as well.

The news comes from Heroic Hollywood’s Umberto “El Mayimbe” Gonzales, who was a guest on the Collider Heroes video cast. Around the 10 minute mark in the video below, Gonzales and the hosts are discussing what Marvel’s recently announced 2020 mystery movies may be. Moon Knight is mentioned as a possibility, but Gonzales says he’s heard they’re preparing the character for the “back door pilot” treatment on Netflix, similar to the Punisher in the second season of Daredevil.

Moon Knight Reportedly Being Developed For Netflix | Comicbook.com

Not sure if there's another thread but this is the only one that popped on search?
Maybe mods can edit title or merged this with another thread?
Here is the trailer from last night, looks nice!

One of the actors has passed…
French actor Gaspard Ulliel, who is set to appear in Marvel's forthcoming TV series Moon Knight, has died aged 37.

looks great, but that british accent (i think it is supposed to be british?)..

turrible.jpeg

looks great, but that british accent (i think it is supposed to be british?)..

turrible.jpeg
The thing about British accents is, in reality there's a lot of them. That's a British accent, and it's actually not that bad. Really! Put it this way, I didn't even register it as something noteworthy when I watched the trailer. But I've spent time with people who do sound like that. Anyone who hasn't may genuinely think it's over-the-top, but there really are people who sound like that.

Of course, having said that, Marc Spector is actually American so technically I guess the accent is being put on in the context of the show anyway.

The thing about British accents is, in reality there's a lot of them. That's a British accent, and it's actually not that bad. Really! Put it this way, I didn't even register it as something noteworthy when I watched the trailer. But I've spent time with people who do sound like that. Anyone who hasn't may genuinely think it's over-the-top, but there really are people who sound like that.

Of course, having said that, Marc Spector is actually American so technically I guess the accent is being put on in the context of the show anyway.
hah that is awesome. i'm just glad that i'm not the only person who had issue with the accent to where an article had to be written.

hah that is awesome. i'm just glad that i'm not the only person who had issue with the accent to where an article had to be written.
No worries there, just google 'oscar isaac moon knight accent'. Turns out there are forkloads of articles about it. I just linked to the one that's correct. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom