Moore or Meachem Against Philly??? (1 Viewer)

Meach is the way to go if you just have the 2 of them. Moore got fewer snaps last week because he didn't play much in the preseason and needs to build up to full games. I'd think that will be the case one more week. Plus Brees seems to be high on Meach right now.
JMO
mb

I don't have Colston or Henderson so it's just a choice between the 2. It is a tough one b/c you really don't know who's going to get the ball week to week. I'll probably roll the dice and go with Meach. I have it set that way right now thanks to the advice I'm getting, but I have 5 minutes before the game to change my mind- ha.

I'm starting lance in leauge this week. I'm short at WR and really hoping he gets some catches. He can't do any worse than last week. I'm hoping I'm short goaline decisions he gets a td or 2

I love our receivers, but it's dilemmas like this that have led to me giving up on them fantasy-wise. I can't count the number of times I've started the wrong one. You never know who's going to get the ball.

Yep. Drafting Saints receivers isn't a good strategy for FF. Kudos for believing in your team, but Drew spreads it around way too much. It's nothing but a complete guessing game as to which one will have great stats in any given week. He doesn't feed the ball to any particular receiver with consistency besides Reggie.

I'm starting my boy Lance. He almost screwed me over last week, but luckily I didn't need many points to win. I'm hoping he makes up for his two catches and gets at least 5 with some decent yardage. I would love a TD. Or two.

would you guys start reggie since he plays wr as well?

Regardless of what we think of him as on here, in FF leagues he's still a RB.

But Reggie is as good, if not better bet than any of our other WRs not named Colston.

I got Henderson in on mine. I figure he's probably good for 6 and some good yardage.

Between those two, I'd go with Meachem

Regardless of what we think of him as on here, in FF leagues he's still a RB.

But Reggie is as good, if not better bet than any of our other WRs not named Colston.

my bad, i meant would you guys start reggie as in the FLEX position. don't mean to thread jack but i am debating between him or leon washington.

With the weapons we have now, in the red zone Meachem will get more looks than Moore.....not to mention Meachem brings big play ability.

IMO, it's a no-brainer until Lance proves he's a bigger contributo than he was last week. I really think that's his niche now. 2 to 4 catches a game for 30-45 yards.

Is Tennessee's Justin Gage or Dallas's Patrict Crayton a FA in your league? If so pick'em up and start over both Moore and Meachem.

I got Henderson in on mine. I figure he's probably good for 6 and some good yardage.

Between those two, I'd go with Meachem

I wouldn't start Henderson. He typically doesn't have great back-to-back games. Wouldn't be surprised to see him have 1 catch tomorrow.

Then again, one catch is usually good for a 40+ yard bomb with him. But I wouldn't expect multiple catches for a lot of yardage again.

my bad, i meant would you guys start reggie as in the FLEX position. don't mean to thread jack but i am debating between him or leon washington.

I think Reggie's perfect for the flex. Last week was an off week, and he still had 5 catches for 50 yards or something like that.

I think Reggie's perfect for the flex. Last week was an off week, and he still had 5 catches for 50 yards or something like that.

Yep, Reggie in the flex is a huge weapon. Kinda like real football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom