Mora's Job could be on the line.. (1 Viewer)

saintman2884, made a interesting post a couple of months or weeks back...

i think it was called something like 'falcons/mora are like saints/haz in 02' or something like that...and what he stated is that they are similar....

and im thinking he may be right...they beat some good teams and lose to the bad 1's, they play sloppy and turn the ball over, with a avg D and such.

i also saw a interesting post in the falcons MB on the weekend...some posters said mora doesnt like to play rookies cause he thinks they will make mistakes and hurt the team and he rather sticks with vets instead.

now doesnt that sound like a haz coached team and sharing his beliefs??

Mora Does Mirrors hazz a tad as far as "Sticking to his QB" through thick and thin even if it hurts the team, and Sticking with vets instead of giving the Rooks a chance to shine and see if they can lead the team.

I truely believe this is Mora's last year if ATL don't go to the playoff's But who's gonna coach ATL?

I just love it when the Falcons are in disarray...I don't think it will get much better for them next week against the Ravens in Baltimore.

All Mora has to do is line Vic up in the I get him a decent fullback.

If Atlanta falls to the Ravens next week and then we beat 'em, they are definitely the '02 Saints. A couple weeks ago I would have thought no way would Falcons lose 4 in a row but I really think it's possible.

I love the Falcons soap opera. Things are really collapsing as we speak. Vick got booed heavily and players are pointing at the coaching staff (incl Donatell).

I hope the downward trend continues. Vick is a coach killer!

if mora's job is on the line and if vick has another bad game i see him putting in Matt Schuab i mean what does he have to lose at this point...except his job

Someone needs to figure out why Vick is so inconsistent. He looked like a MVP candidate a month ago. Now he looks like A. Brooks. Mora needs to figure out how to get a consistent good performance out of Vick. If he cant, he will get canned eventually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom