Mora's "PlayOFFS!" (1 Viewer)

And for the record I loved the fact that Mora wore his emotions on his sleeve. After games the man had no filter between what his heart felt and his mouth said. I prefer that over the cliché filled sound bites and the “you don’t deserve to share the same air I breathe” arrogance (I’m looking at you Belichick and Parcells) that many coaches exude after games.

Post game clips of Green (“They are who we thought they were!”), Edwards (“Hello? You play to win the game!”) and Gundy (“I’m a man! I’m 40!”) are memorable because a) they’re hilarious, and b) they’re “real.”

I always thought..

Mora was a good coach..I just think that the weight of not winning a playoff game in 1991 or 1992 really sank his ship because those were his best teams and we couldn't get over the hump..then the bad personnel decisions came and it all crumbled..but there's no denying he made the Saints matter from 86 to 93 at least..I think he's real good on that NFL N show though, he doesn't talk junk like some of them espn guys..

Yea, that was a great one. Is there even a transcript of it?

"you think you know, but you don't." You don't know and you never will."

LOL!! I've tried for a while to find the audio/video clip of that one, adder, to no avail. Here's the main line from that clip, though:

"You don't know. You just don't know. You may think you know, but you don't know. And you never will."

I found that here:

http://www.rateitall.com/i-876254-y...now-but-you-dont-know-and-you-never-will.aspx

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom