Mora's "PlayOFFS!" (1 Viewer)

SEAKING

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's funny how the different interviewers try to get Jim to say "IT", just now while watching NFL network Rich Eisen tried by asking him about some player that was injured but might be able to come back for the ............Then Mora jumped in and said he wasn't going to say "IT" and not to even try to get him to. It was funny and I have heard that happen on Sirius NFL radio also.

that will always make me smile

I never saw the ones when he was so broken up he was in tears. the second link you have up there canuck

thanks

It's funny how the different interviewers try to get Jim to say "IT", just now while watching NFL network Rich Eisen tried by asking him about some player that was injured but might be able to come back for the ............Then Mora jumped in and said he wasn't going to say "IT" and not to even try to get him to. It was funny and I have heard that happen on Sirius NFL radio also.

that will always make me smile

Yeah i saw it too. At the end he finally said and they all had a laugh.

Its such a contrast to what coaches say today in pressers. He was never scared to outright say a part of his team sucked.

Its such a contrast to what coaches say today in pressers. He was never scared to outright say a part of his team sucked.

I agree although part of me wishes that Mora would have been more critical of the anemic Carl Smith led offense that pulled us down year after year.

In my opinion, Mora should be on the NFL gameday set in place of Mooch.

I never saw the clip of him crying before. Powerful stuff. To me that man is a legend. Wore the heart on his sleeve.

Have the Saints ever considered putting him into the Ring of Fame at the dome (or is that the dome that actually does that)? I would think that he'd be a perfect candidate.. he's the one who finally turned the whole losing attitude into a winning one. As bad as some of the teams have been since he left, there have never been teams as bad as the ones in the 70's and early 80's.

Diddily Poo is by far the best line. Don't talk about PLAYOFFS!!!

LOL I've been trying to find the "You think you know, but you really...don't...know..." sound byte, too. The meltdown clip after the Carolina game when he quit is the best out of all available. :hihi:

Yea, that was a great one. Is there even a transcript of it?

"you think you know, but you don't." You don't know and you never will."

When things build up over time, sooner or later the levee breaks.

Can't fault a man for that, dude. Great to see his emotions in that segment. Knowing what he stood for over the years, most of us know that Mora isn't a "woos." Can't say the same for his son, though. They're not cut from the same cloth. :eek:

I was mad at Mora for leaving the Saints like he did. But as the years went by, in looking back, ...I'm glad Benson put Mora Sr. in the Saints HOF. :cool:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom