More details emerge about last week's Mike Thomas incident (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score

Yes, Jeff Duncan lolol. Yes, it's a paywall site.

But basically, along with the fight with CGJ, Mike talked back to coaches-including Sean Payton. He also yelled at team trainers for not taping his ankle properly and accused a staffer of going through his mail.

Mike better get right and fast.

Yes, Jeff Duncan lolol. Yes, it's a paywall site.

But basically, along with the fight with CGJ, Mike talked back to coaches-including Sean Payton. He also yelled at team trainers for not taping his ankle properly and accused a staffer of going through his mail.

Mike better get right and fast.

Its this part that has me most concerned.. sounds like mental health related stuff. Especially if the staffer didn't go through his mail, which I can't see why he/she would.

He's always been arrogant, but a lot of that was the cockiness that makes him so competitive and, thus, great on the playing field. This behavior, though, goes beyond arrogance to a kind of spoiled childishness. I agree that not playing has put him on edge, but he better start directing his energy more positively, or else he will undermine both himself and his team.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if "Uncle Keyshawn" is telling him to force his way out. While I don't think we'll be in full "rebuild mode" next season, I do think MT may be angling to move to a contender in a larger market.

I hope I'm wrong.

If it's any consolation, I am often wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom