More embarrassing for Peyton?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are the real guys that is, its rather easy to get a big fat tall dude to wear a OL jersey..

That's absolutely Troy Brown in that commercial. In his Sirius commercials it was absolutely Brown, Branch, and Givens, and in the Visa ads that was absolutely the offensive line, they had speaking roles and everything.

That's absolutely Troy Brown in that commercial. In his Sirius commercials it was absolutely Brown, Branch, and Givens, and in the Visa ads that was absolutely the offensive line, they had speaking roles and everything.

God knows, the team is not unfamiliar with camera work :mdr168: :mdr168: :mdr168: :mdr168:

So.. common sense doesnt enter into the decision at all then? So, par example its ok for someone to start ripping on local heroes and their families because they arent a memeber of an affiliation that happens to BE the location of said local town heroes...

It's just kinda classless man, Archie sufffered like heck for NO, people grew up watching manning, so your transplanted hate just makes you, your team and other Pat's fans look like poor winners.

This has nothing to do with the Patriots or Colts winning and losing and everything to do with Manning making 20000 commercials a day. If you take anything I do and put it on other Patriots fans that's just weird on your part, I in no way represent all Patriots fans just like some of the drunk idiots I encounter in the dome don't represent all Saints fans.

If I hated people dissing my team relentlessly i think I would avoid doing the same to another team, it seems rather hypocritical to do something like that.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QjjwqNaNYbw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QjjwqNaNYbw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I see your Manning hate with Brady Hate..I am fox news and this is fair and balenced covering.

I gotta admit, that is a funny commercial.

really couldn't say I wouldn't know a pat if a skylab fell on em.

This has nothing to do with the Patriots or Colts winning and losing and everything to do with Manning making 20000 commercials a day. If you take anything I do and put it on other Patriots fans that's just weird on your part, I in no way represent all Patriots fans just like some of the drunk idiots I encounter in the dome don't represent all Saints fans.

We make judgement by exposure, on one hand you seem to get ruffled and decry how people here bag on the pats, then you do the same on Manning and the Colt's..

As for commercials, if you think you are sick about eharing about Manning, well think of how we feel about the Pat's..

So, it's Manning's fault he has a better agent who gets him more spokesman deals? I find Manning alot more entertaining than the latest media gush over the Pat's.

"Cut that Meat!!!!!"

We make judgement by exposure, on one hand you seem to get ruffled and decry how people here bag on the pats, then you do the same on Manning and the Colt's..

As for commercials, if you think you are sick about eharing about Manning, well think of how we feel about the Pat's..

So, it's Manning's fault he has a better agent who gets him more spokesman deals? I find Manning alot more entertaining than the latest media gush over the Pat's.

"Cut that Meat!!!!!"

The difference is that the Patriots don't control how much the media talks about them, I'm sure they wish it was less. Brady has said several times that he turns down a lot of endorsements because he either wants his teammates involved and they say no, or because he wants to focus on the game.

That was pretty good, I'll give you that. I mean owning the Steelers for the better part of a decade didn't take a camera, but good joke :9:

I believe Pittsburgh is 13-10 all-time vs. the Patties, but we can look just at the history you like. :mwink:

The difference is that the Patriots don't control how much the media talks about them, I'm sure they wish it was less. Brady has said several times that he turns down a lot of endorsements because he either wants his teammates involved and they say no, or because he wants to focus on the game.

Truth or Spin, the world may never know. But really this line of discussion departs from the topic, which was the whole manning diss, after seemign to decry how we diss the Pat's....

..again, I wouldn't care save for the individual's family, which of course would be overshadowed because OMG!!! He's a Pat first and a dad second!!

Meh, I have no idea how the media would portray that, but I think you're wrong and it would also depend, sadly, on how much of a star the player was. I think Marquise Hill got a 5 minute blurp on Sportscenter which was nothing compared to the league wide vigil for Sean Taylor, and I understand that and the fact that Hills accident was in the offseason is surely another reason. I think if a Patriot died they would focus more on the family and not "OMGZ IT'S A PAT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom