More Ideas for noise makers in the Dome against the Rams...... (1 Viewer)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I know it has been stated on the forum and other Saints social network, but I want to continue this. I am tired of hearing how loud Seahawks or Chiefs stadium is.

I want those going to the game to contribute to the loudest football game. I want Rams players to regret saying saying, "the noise was not a factor" in the last game.

Here are some ideas to sneak noise makers in games.

Go to Party City and you can get a bunch of cheap plastic stuff that you can sneak into. Plastic whistle, those blow up boom sticks, clappers. You can get a pack and pass out to people in your section.

Attachments

• _pdp_sq_ (1).jpg
    _pdp_sq_ (1).jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 0
  • _pdp_sq_.jpg
    _pdp_sq_.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Inflatable-PE-Air-Bang-Sticks.jpg
    Inflatable-PE-Air-Bang-Sticks.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
I know it has been stated on the forum and other Saints social network, but I want to continue this. I am tired of hearing how loud Seahawks or Chiefs stadium is.

I want those going to the game to contribute to the loudest football game. I want Rams players to regret saying saying, "the noise was not a factor" in the last game.

Here are some ideas to sneak noise makers in games.

Go to Party City and you can get a bunch of cheap plastic stuff that you can sneak into. Plastic whistle, those blow up boom sticks, clappers. You can get a pack and pass out to people in your section.

Wear some Mardi Gras beads. Buy those aluminum beer bottles at game. Un-strand the beads. Place individual beads in empty bottle. Plug up hole with napkins. Shake like rattle.

Another idea I heard but have not tried. If you are with spouse/friend at game. When Rams on offense. Call each other on cell phones , put both phones on speaker and yell as loud as you can. Not sure if it works, but sounds neat

I remeber the days when we brought air horns into the game.
That was some seriously loud shirt

I just discovered an air horn app for your phone. I don’t think real airhorns or artificial noisemakers are allowed in the dome but to download an app on your phone may be a way around it because they let phones in .A lot of these little air horns in addition to our voices could make a big difference. Its free and called air horn.

I appreciate the diligence on continuing to make the dome louder (y)
I've posted this another thread but my season ticket holder best practices for maximizing noise-making efficiency is the following:

1) Sneak in a plastic body whistle. Its easy to get through security just use common sense and it goes under the radar
- My loudest noisemaker is the Hyper whistle (142 dB), this thing is incredibly loud but should only be used when the crowd is roaring, just please use common sense or you'll stick out
- Fox40 whistle: I use this alot, most air efficient, not as loud as hyper whistle but louder than you could ever yell and is very efficient
- I've been doing this all season with no issues, although I do bring some courtesy ears plugs just in case someone in front of me complains

2) Bring spare change, my tradition is to slam a 25oz beer early in the first quarter then load it up with a ton of pennies and a couple nickels. Very effective and easy combo with the whistle.

3) Since its playoffs, I'm stretching my noise making target and have bought 5 dozen plastic whistles that I will be handing out in champion square and in my section as well.

Rams fans don't travel worth a damn this our opportunity to absolutely rock the dome and screw up Goff's ability to get guidance from his daddy McVay on every play.

Let's go! Who Dat!

Cost:
- Hyper whistle - $11
- Fox40 whistle - $5
- 12 pack of whistles - $4
Amazon product ASIN B01MUGZE9A Amazon product ASIN B000071K5K Amazon product ASIN B0000BYRNH

This is the one you want to order according to the video
1547660891854.jpeg
12 bucks for 12 of these.

Tried the air horn app and it is good and loud.

However.

Download the cow bell app by Celtic Intuition. I just tried it and its so loud my dog started barking his head off. Sounds just like a cowbell and is really loud and free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom