More on Mingo, & someone agrees..... (1 Viewer)

I would love Minter in the 3rd. But he would be another MLB moving to ILB. Ansah is a no brainer, but I doubt he will be there at 15.

I like Mingo, but looking his tape he left a lot of plays on the field.

Ansah is more intriguing to me, but both take a lot of projection.

I only watched 1 game of Minter and from I can see, dude is a freaking stud. He will be a beast in any scheme and would love to have him.

I would love Minter in the 3rd. But he would be another MLB moving to ILB. Ansah is a no brainer, but I doubt he will be there at 15.

Haha man Minter will be long gone in 3rd round. Top of the 2nd maybe. I'd be shocked if he goes any lower than that.

Some smart team will take Minter in the first or second and make them look even smarter.

He's the best looking LB I've seen at LSU.

We desperately need a PLAYMAKER on defense. Was there another player in the country that made more impact than him?

He takes great angles and he's a tackling machine, something we sorely need.

Mingo won't get past the jets.

Minter is a late first, early second pick.

I thought Mingo was underwhelming this year. He just didn't make the impact plays everyone expected him to. I'm not sold on him at all. Minter, though, will be an absolute beast in the NFL. The best move would be if the Saints could trade back in the first to pick up a 2nd round pick and get Minter with their first pick.

Haha man Minter will be long gone in 3rd round. Top of the 2nd maybe. I'd be shocked if he goes any lower than that.

I've actually seen some mocks with Minter going in the end of the first and I really can't argue with it. He's good and his stock is only going to rise before the draft. I'd take Mingo in a heartbeat, but he won't be there.

Minter has a chance to be the best ILB/MLB coming out this year. His stats vs TOP NOTCH SEC OL all year were outstanding. He did not disappear in big game, aka Teo vs Bama. He will be a solid tackling machine for some team. Reminds me of a London Fletcher type player.

I thought Mingo was underwhelming this year. He just didn't make the impact plays everyone expected him to. I'm not sold on him at all. Minter, though, will be an absolute beast in the NFL. The best move would be if the Saints could trade back in the first to pick up a 2nd round pick and get Minter with their first pick.

Not sold on Mingo. With Montgomery on the other side and VERY good DTs in the middle, Mingo got little consistent pressure on qb's....and I don't buy that he was double-teamed every play. He is very athletic, but I would be surprised if he makes a splash early on.

If you watched any LSU games this season...you would have seen the best lb'er in the draft this season....Minter will be a beast in the NFL....mark my words.....

I think minter goes in the 1st... if he lasts until 32 Baltimore would be nuts not to take him to replace Ray lewis.

I've said for a while that mingo's stock will sky-rocket after the combine, and that I think he's going in the top 5... if he gets out of the top 5 I doubt he'll get out of the top 10.

Mingo size or lack there of is a concern to me. On an other note, Minter would good in that Black& Gold!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom