More Payton rumors (Jason La Canfora re: trade scenario speculation) (1 Viewer)

Who do you trust more, Lacanfora or Tripplet? Wait, when Tripplet writes something negative about the Saints we say he doesn't know what he is talking about.

So now we are supposed to trust Tripplet because he is saying what we want to hear? Personally I think neither guy has a clue.

Triplet doesn't know everything about the Saints. In fact, very few media members have a solid bead on what's going on inside the organization. LaConfora is at the very bottom of that list.

Sometimes "Rumors" are planted by agents to get the ball rolling. Sometimes, teams will plant the story.

Maybe Payton wants to be traded. Maybe another team wants him and planted the story. Who knows.

I don't think the "Saints" (whoever that is) are interested in trading Payton. I really don't even know who'd execute such a trade. The fan base is pretty stable here. We've been losing for quite some time now and still the dome gets full.
Payton can stick around here without much accountability and take money from Tom Benson.

I could see LA wanting Sean Payton though. I have no problem with Payton being traded. It's probably time to part ways and I'll have no hard feelings. I appreciate all he has done.

Not one researched fact in that whole piece. Just a straight up opinion piece about how Bensons teams aren't doing well, questions about future ownership which are settled, how Benson needs the cash, which I seriously doubt, and how Payton is a California native. Big deal. Just like last year, if reporters are going to put this out how about a source?
I thought Payton was from Eastern Illinois.

I like Pete C as an offensive coordinator and play caller, but he's not HC material. Too quiet and reserved.

Kind of like that Belichick guy. There are plenty of successful coaches that aren't rah rah types.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom