More SEC: Alabama vs Arkansas (ROLL TIDE ROLL!) (1 Viewer)

Touchdown Alabama...flag down...wait for it...flag's against Arkansas...TD stands. Wow!!!

Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn

41 to 38 Alabama with 8 seconds left.

Well, I gotta say SEC football is still the greatest. I watched the Mississippi State Aburn game today and this game. Both were nail biters. Most excellent!

Shoot, man, I've got to get some recovery time in before the NFL pregame shows start at 10:00 in the morning. I'm exhaused!

I guess it will be better for LSU to beat an undefeated Crimson Tide later this year... but I sure wanted to see Bama take one on the chin tonight. :(

If weren't for all the turnovers for Arkansas we could outran them into oblivion.
I love my Hogs, but **** this hurts.
AP

Still think Saban did a stupid thing?

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Either that, or he knew that McFadden wasn't coming back in the game. Regardless, congrats, it was certainly an entertaining game and a big win for Bama :9:

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Either that, or he knew that McFadden wasn't coming back in the game. Regardless, congrats, it was certainly an entertaining game and a big win for Bama :9:

I gotta admit it made a huge difference not having Dmac out there on Arkys last drive.

That guy is unreal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom