More Taysom Love on CBS Sports HQ but with a twist (1 Viewer)

During free agency, every players are keeping an open mind. Just open the wallets and their eyes open much wider.

Most Mormons, who I personally have had a lot of dealings in business and really respect nearly all of them, have skills at making money. Taysom can't say anything else or he might as well just lean over for Loomis

I think SP acquiring so many Mormons is a definite plan. As we all know who have lived there, NO is the party drinking capital of the US. To have players who don't drink and do no substances is pretty solid logic. And all the Mormons I met are humble team players.

I think possibly Carolina is the team to look out for here. I think they know Saints will keep him but they will make it hurt by offering a No 1. Worse case for them is Saints decline and Joe Brady could have a guy already knowing his system. The only caveat to that is Carolina has a very high first rounder and may just go ahead and take Tua or Herbert.

There’s no way the Panthers give up the 7th pick in the draft for him.

I see a team like the colts honestly .. if he did leave saints that would be a nice landing spot for him under frank reich

There’s no way the Colts give up the 13th pick in the draft for him.

Most Mormons, who I personally have had a lot of dealings in business and really respect nearly all of them, have skills at making money. Taysom can't say anything else or he might as well just lean over for Loomis

I think SP acquiring so many Mormons is a definite plan. As we all know who have lived there, NO is the party drinking capital of the US. To have players who don't drink and do no substances is pretty solid logic. And all the Mormons I met are humble team players.
I don't know what being Mormons or religion have to do with anything when it comes to having good players on your team. Taysom is a players that have develop into something that the coach loves. He has value now. The coach is trying to get good players. Not a bunch of Mormons.

I think possibly Carolina is the team to look out for here. I think they know Saints will keep him but they will make it hurt by offering a No 1. Worse case for them is Saints decline and Joe Brady could have a guy already knowing his system. The only caveat to that is Carolina has a very high first rounder and may just go ahead and take Tua or Herbert.

I think it’s much more likely Teddy Bridgewater lands in Carolina. He also knows the system, is a team leader, younger than Taysom, and he could thrive in his “Captain Checkdown” role with the likes of a Christian McCaffery

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom