More Taysom Love on CBS Sports HQ but with a twist (1 Viewer)

I mean, of course I’d expect him to keep an open mind in the event a team offered him a lot of money to start and play the position he loves. That doesn’t mean it will happen, but he’s not going to close the door on the opportunity if it arises. If he gets a big offer, we’ll see how much the Saints truly value him.

I mean, of course I’d expect him to keep an open mind in the event a team offered him a lot of money to start and play the position he loves. That doesn’t mean it will happen, but he’s not going to close the door on the opportunity if it arises. If he gets a big offer, we’ll see how much the Saints truly value him.

I was just surprised because I have never heard him mention the possibility before.

I mean yeah if some team offers 12 million a year I'd listen too.
Exactly if they can get taysom on a cheap deal that makes sense then I’m all for it but if another team gives him a high poison contract saints should think long and hard. Keep in mind both qbs in Super Bowl are either on a reasonable contract or with Mahomes still on their rookie contract

Taysom Hill either gets a nice extension or a 1st round tender planted on him... either way, he’s a Saint next season. Book it.

Id be really surprised if Taysom Hill wasn’t a Saint next year. The reason is pretty simple...$4.5 million just isn’t much money for a game changing player, regardless of position. I don’t think that a team would give trade a 1st rounder for a 30+ year old running QB

I think possibly Carolina is the team to look out for here. I think they know Saints will keep him but they will make it hurt by offering a No 1. Worse case for them is Saints decline and Joe Brady could have a guy already knowing his system. The only caveat to that is Carolina has a very high first rounder and may just go ahead and take Tua or Herbert.

I think possibly Carolina is the team to look out for here. I think they know Saints will keep him but they will make it hurt by offering a No 1. Worse case for them is Saints decline and Joe Brady could have a guy already knowing his system. The only caveat to that is Carolina has a very high first rounder and may just go ahead and take Tua or Herbert.
I see a team like the colts honestly .. if he did leave saints that would be a nice landing spot for him under frank reich

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom