More trouble for Pacman (1 Viewer)

divorce attorneys get to hang out in strip clubs, get punched by NFL hoodlums all the while charging billable hours? Mah-ney!

This has to be the dumbest man in the world. Dude STAY OUT OF THE STRIP CLUBS ALREADY!

Last edited:
You all do know what this means huh?????????????????

It means that Jerry Jones will be giving him a call shortly.

if found to be true, i don't think anyone in the nfl will be giving him a call except for the commissioner telling him if he ever wants to go to a nfl game again he will need a ticket

lol...the FEMALE attorney claimed that Jones SUCKER PUNCHED her. He SUCKER PUNCHED a woman... A WOMAN. Whatta guy.

Yeah, I just don't get it. I could stay away from food if someone offered me enough money. Who needs strip clubs when you're a millionaire? The hot blond at my gym would strip for me if I had his kind of money.

If this is true he'll never play another game in the NFL

This could be the final straw in the Pacman saga. If true and charges follow, I can see a Georgia judge dropping the hammer on him and making an example. Couldn't happen to nicer fella. Better save some of that bling Pacman, to sell for attorney fee's and to put money on your books in the slam!

This SHOULD be the final straw in the Pacman saga. If true and charges follow, I can see a Georgia judge dropping the hammer on him and making an example. Couldn't happen to nicer fella. Better save some of that bling Pacman, to sell for attorney fee's and to put money on your books in the slam!

Fixed it for you.

Yeah, I just don't get it. I could stay away from food if someone offered me enough money. Who needs strip clubs when you're a millionaire? The hot blond at my gym would strip for me if I had his kind of money.

:plus-un2: 00000000000000000000000000

but she would be a brunette at my gym :hihi:

So should we still try and trade for him? :shrug:

I'm being real now... I go to strip clubs and I'm a black and I also know how our females are. I think this story is false... take my word people this story is false.

I'm being real now... I go to strip clubs and I'm a black and I also know how our females are. I think this story is false... take my word people this story is false.

i'd love for you to PM me and tell me exactly why you think this. also, do you believe all the other pacman run ins with the law and just not this one because it involved a black woman? PM me please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom