More Wars McCain says "There will be more wars, my friends" (1 Viewer)

d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZCISY40qns&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZCISY40qns&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Pat Buchanan breaks it down for the good people:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ytzWNJlAk-k&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ytzWNJlAk-k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

It's a little scary. I think we should be more worried about the crime problem in our local cities than terrorism. It definitely kills more people.

Yeah, lets just wait until a nuke goes off in some major city and kills a few hundred thousand people before we take action.

You ain't a friend of mine boasting the threat of more wars.

Can't these dang candidates realize that they are running for the Presidency of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and not everywhere else in the world? Have they forgotten that simple, yet glaringly omitted fact?

I know that politicians are bred to distract us from the real issues, but atleast throw in a couple of domestic issues once in a while (not including the threat of AQ, terrorists and WMDs) to help jog our memory about the country that they are expected to help?

Yeah, lets just wait until a nuke goes off in some major city and kills a few hundred thousand people before we take action.

Nearly impossible except on 24. People don't understand just how difficult it would be to pull something like that off. How the heck would they even get the PAL codes?

It is almost impossible to set off a nuke. These things are built with numerous safe guards. Tampering with one in any way completely disables it. You need numerous codes to activate one. Only a few people in the world know how they even really work. These aren't grenades where you just pull the pin, these are the most secure and complex items on the planet.

If terrorists manage by some miracle granted by Allah to get a nuke the best they could do is use it for decorations in their cave. It would be almost impossible (and I only add the almost because nothing is completely impossible) for them to detonate one.

Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran !

Nearly impossible except on 24. People don't understand just how difficult it would be to pull something like that off. How the heck would they even get the PAL codes?

It is almost impossible to set off a nuke. These things are built with numerous safe guards. Tampering with one in any way completely disables it. You need numerous codes to activate one. Only a few people in the world know how they even really work. These aren't grenades where you just pull the pin, these are the most secure and complex items on the planet.

If terrorists manage by some miracle granted by Allah to get a nuke the best they could do is use it for decorations in their cave. It would be almost impossible (and I only add the almost because nothing is completely impossible) for them to detonate one.

I accept your apology.

Starting pre-emptive wars to prevent what we might pre-emptively put into motion doesn't sound like a good plan.

I agree. We should just turn the entire middle east into one giant sheet of glass. McCain is right we should go ahead and invade Iran, Pakistan and any other country that does not submit to America's will. We have to look out for our best interest regardless of the impact it has on the world. After reading about the terrorists that got caught with the nuclear bomb try to enter the country and the terrorists we took out with nuclear bombs in Afganistan and Iraq it becomes obvious that we have to eliminate all threats even if we don't know who those threats are.

At least I can sleep at night knowing Homeland Security, US Border Patrol and the military are confiscating all these weapons of mass destruction from the terrorists.

Starting pre-emptive wars to prevent what we might pre-emptively put into motion doesn't sound like a good plan.

Seems like we had a world war to "make the world safe for democracy." And yet we have plenty of Neocons lining up to support potential conflicts which they think are inevitable and will happen anyway.

I like Pat Buchanan but listening to him speak about McCain scares the crap out of me. Just knowing all the things McCain has said and done. Especially all that POW stuff, he just seem soo dishonest and mainstream political.

McCain will be the perfect candidate to play into Bin Laden's hands

The Arabic-language network Al-Jazeera released a full transcript Monday of the most recent videotape from Osama bin Laden in which the head of al Qaeda said his group's goal is to force America into bankruptcy.

CNN Article

I agree. We should just turn the entire middle east into one giant sheet of glass. McCain is right we should go ahead and invade Iran, Pakistan and any other country that does not submit to America's will. We have to look out for our best interest regardless of the impact it has on the world. After reading about the terrorists that got caught with the nuclear bomb try to enter the country and the terrorists we took out with nuclear bombs in Afganistan and Iraq it becomes obvious that we have to eliminate all threats even if we don't know who those threats are.

At least I can sleep at night knowing Homeland Security, US Border Patrol and the military are confiscating all these weapons of mass destruction from the terrorists.

I'm in line with kicking the **** out of any radical extremists that are hell bent on killing Americans, through wars or other means.

I can sleep better at night knowing there is someone in the White House that agrees with me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom